I spent a night at this hotel on my way from Port Elizabeth to Durban. Strategically located for a stopover, as I would not recommend driving this road at night due to the number of stray animals wondering this scenic highway.
Clean hotel, in line with Garden Court standards, value for money and adequate breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Mthatha Hotel Mthatha
- Garden Court Mthatha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the heart of the Transkei, Mthatha is a bustling city that embodies an eclectic mix of old world South Africa and the new. It is a growing business centre and many companies use the city for conferences and events. The Garden Court Mthatha is hospitable, offering the friendly service that is common to the area. It offers access to the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University as well as the city centre, an efficient airport and the national highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Garden Court Mthatha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.