Stayed at this hotel whilst touring the area. Hadn't booked but hotel had plenty of availability but still busy We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with good breakfast included in the price ($160 ish). No alcohol available in restaurant as Navajo run but food was fine with large portions. The staff were mainly native Americans and friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay again if in the area as other options few and far between.
Great location for visiting monument valley around 20 miles away. This is a must do
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.