An oasis in the middle of the desert. Rooms are spacious and the decor is Southwestern in keeping with the locale. They're kept immaculately clean and stocked.
Although the area lacks eateries, except for a variety of fast food joints, the hotel restaurant provided excellent on site dining at reasonable prices. Remember, you're on an Indian reservation so no alcohol. There is non-alcoholic wine on the menu but that's it. There's also a tasty, complimentary breakfast bar that's good for getting your day started.
The staff was friendly and more then helpful with any questions we had concerning the local scenery and sights.
All in all a very nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.