This appears to be a relatively new facility. It has a large, very nice lobby area. Our room was spacious and well appointed. Presumably because of its location close to Monument Valley and the limited number of other hotels in the area (just one other as far as I could tell), the room rate was rather high. But that’s just supply and demand. I would strongly recommend that you be sure to lock your car and hide any valuables left inside. On departure, we encountered a panhandler in the hotel parking lot, and we’d seen quite a few at service stations and fast food restaurant in the Chinle area. We never felt threatened, but I suspect unsecured valuables would quickly disappear.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.