This is literally the only option just outside of Monument Valley - if you are not staying inside the grounds itself. So, of course, Hilton is going to capitalize on this and charge a ridiculous amount ($250, give or take a few dollars) for a below average property. It does have a full service restaurant in the hotel with a nice looking outdoor area, but we didn't eat - so can't offer any conclusions as to the quality of the food. The staff was nice enough and the entire place is themed in the Navajo style - complete with a gift shop for those who want to buy trinkets. As long as you come to terms that you are really overpaying due to lack of any competitors in the area, you will be fine.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.