This was a second choice of a hotel while visiting Monument Valley. Our first was full; however, this hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The hotel staff were very friendly when we arrived and they had cookies. Our room was nice and clean and I enjoyed the Navajo style decorating. The restaurant wasn't too bad. The portions were big and it's probably the best place to eat in Kayenta. The breakfast in the morning was substantial and filling. The hotel also had a neat little store selling all kinds of Navajo related things.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel Kayenta
- Hampton Inn Kayenta Hotel
- Kayenta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected with free high-speed internet access and make use of the well-equipped business center. Host a meeting or event for up to 45 guests in the versatile function room. Wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast® or grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Indulge with delicious western-style dishes at Reuben Heflin Restaurant or sip tea or coffee at any time of the day in the cozy hotel lobby, featuring a warm, inviting fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Kayenta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.