“Good food, convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good food, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Hampton Inn. We had the Wednesday lamb shank special, which was outstanding. The Navaho flat bread with honey is a good choice, either as an appetizer or as desert. The servings were very generous. Somewhat surprising given the limited number of alternative choices, the prices were very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Lakewood, Colorado
“Burger King is Next Door”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Just average size burger for $10; fries not available due
to fryer out-of order but a small baked potato was the
substitute. Menu seems ambitious as it does have
lots of choices that go well into the $20's; there are daily
specials. Lovely setting in the lobby/breakfast area of the
Hampton Inn; friendly waiter; manager promptly took care
of improperly prepared dish (not the burger but a soup entrée)

Visited May 2013
Santa Monica, California
“Fine Dining in Kayenta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is the only place for better dining options in Kayenta. Reuben Heflin, inside the Hampton Inn, is a pleasant oasis from the fast food and Mexican cafes in the area. I had the special, steamed herb-rubbed salmon on a bed of prima vera tossed noodles and sauté fresh veggies. The entree was perfect and just what I needed after a beautiful day hiking in Monument Valley.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne. Australia
“Only late night choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We got in to town around 9pm and all of the other restaurants had already closed. We checked this place out and it was a great choice. The Navajo Taco is very good and the price is reasonable. The restaurant is inside the Holiday Inn but has its own unique look and feel.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Didn't live up to the reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was staying at the Hampton Inn so it was easy to go here for dinner. I wish I'd gone to Burger King next door. My partner ordered the All American Burger which has chilli on top. I ordered something that was supposed to feature "shaved beef and fried onions" in a sandwich. After a very long wait our food arrived. Mine was was not as described in the menu. It was thick cut beef (not shaved), no onions to be seen, and covered in mushrooms, green peppers and (I think) cheese. It was cold. When I complained to the "maitre d' " she said something like "I don't know what to tell you... it's the right sandwich but the wrong toppings". Hmm. I promptly told her I wanted something else - so I too ordered the burger. 10 minutes after my parter finished eating, my burger showed up. It was mediocre. Again, I wish I'd gone to Burger King.

Our server was really friendly and nice though so she still got a good tip. If you like a drink beware: the Navajo reservation is dry, so they don't serve alcohol anywhere. Bring your own and have it in your room. The restaurant were nice enough to lend us a corkscrew so that we could open a bottle of wine to have after dinner in our room.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere