“Great shopping at Greenacres” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Malls, Shopping
London
“Great shopping at Greenacres”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2007

If you want to shop till you drop then Greenacres in Port Elizabeth, South Africa is the place to go. With I think, 3 levels of shopping you can get anything here from clothing and jewellery to electronic equipment to book stores and decor for your home. You can pretty much buy anything here. There is a cinema, an internet business, a post office, mobile phone shops, banks and plenty of restaurants and cafes. If you're travelling to Port Elizabeth with British pounds the exchange rate is extremely favourable. I love Woolworths - a shop in South Africa similar to Marks and Spencer with very good quality clothing and food products. I could easily spend a whole day here just trying on clothes. But be warned when using the internet facilities available - the internet is generally much slower in Africa than in the UK. As always when travelling abroad - be careful of your wallet or handbag. But although I remained vigilant wherever I went in South Africa, I felt really safe at Greenacres - a lovely, modern shopping centre. Next time I go to South Africa, I want to take a half empty suitcase so I can fill it up with the goods I can buy at Greenacres.