Me and my mom stayed in this hotel end March 2013. Beds were great. The shower over the bath was a challenge. It was difficult to reach for the taps and when you showered the whole bathroom was flooded. Meals were great and apart for the floding bathroom, it was a very enjoyable stay. Close to a lot of sightseeing places.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Plettenberg Bay Hotel
- Nh Plettenberg Bay Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotels Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Plettenberg Bay offers guests warm hospitality - situated on a lush sweeping grounds, nestled between the Indian Ocean, the Keurbooms River and the rolling greens of the Gary Player designer Goose Valley Golf Course, this African hotel offers contemporary spirit and flair in the heart of the beautiful Garden Route.The spacious roomsall equipped with a fireplace, offer comfort whilst the surrounding natural beauty provide guests with space, fresh air and the majestic expanse of the blue African sky.Scrumptious dining can be enjoyed from the hotel’s Ilanga Restaurant or, for more relaxed comfort, guests can ease the time away in one of the comfortable lounges, bars or indulge in the sun on the pool deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Plettenberg Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.