On the 1st of January we arrived at the hotel and book in. While checking in i looked around the immediate area, and for a three star hotel i was suprised at its pleasant fee it had. We were helped by very friendly and efficient staff.
being the 1st of January we thought of going out for dinner, as we were'nt sure about the hotel food, but after running around the town of Plettenberg bay looking for somewhere to eat, which ended in disaster as most of the places had run out of food. So off we when back to the hotel expecting the restuarant to be closed as the hotel, because to our knowledge was prettty quiet when we arrived.
We were so suprised when we walked in to find the restuarant open, and we were welcomed by there friendly staff and were shown to a nice table.
the dining area was clean and tidy, basic in look but nice. We both order Steak and chips and when it arrive it looked and tasted fantastic.
after a nightcap or two we made our way back to a comfortable room and slept soundly till the next morning.
We spent five days in total and i must say i couldnt fault a thing. lovely surrounding and people, if you not looking for anything fancy, this hotel is welll worth staying at.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Plettenberg Bay Hotel
- Nh Plettenberg Bay Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotels Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Plettenberg Bay offers guests warm hospitality - situated on a lush sweeping grounds, nestled between the Indian Ocean, the Keurbooms River and the rolling greens of the Gary Player designer Goose Valley Golf Course, this African hotel offers contemporary spirit and flair in the heart of the beautiful Garden Route.The spacious roomsall equipped with a fireplace, offer comfort whilst the surrounding natural beauty provide guests with space, fresh air and the majestic expanse of the blue African sky.Scrumptious dining can be enjoyed from the hotel’s Ilanga Restaurant or, for more relaxed comfort, guests can ease the time away in one of the comfortable lounges, bars or indulge in the sun on the pool deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your NH Plettenberg Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.