Spent three days at this hotel including Christmas day and we were very disappointed. The restaurant being the worst I've seen in a hotel, had dinner only in the first night and I certainly did not have plans to use the restaurant. Unfortunately we couldn't avoid breakfast as it was part of the room rate otherwise we would have had breakfast elsewhere.
There was also no management visible, the only thing good at the hotel is the good staff members. They were very friendly and helpful.
The room was specious enough but needs some serious renovations.
Definitely not again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Plettenberg Bay offers guests warm hospitality - situated on a lush sweeping grounds, nestled between the Indian Ocean, the Keurbooms River and the rolling greens of the Gary Player designer Goose Valley Golf Course, this African hotel offers contemporary spirit and flair in the heart of the beautiful Garden Route.The spacious roomsall equipped with a fireplace, offer comfort whilst the surrounding natural beauty provide guests with space, fresh air and the majestic expanse of the blue African sky.Scrumptious dining can be enjoyed from the hotel’s Ilanga Restaurant or, for more relaxed comfort, guests can ease the time away in one of the comfortable lounges, bars or indulge in the sun on the pool deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your NH Plettenberg Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Plettenberg Bay Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotels Plettenberg Bay
- Nh Hotel Plettenberg Bay