This was our 2nd stay at Kichaka and once again we were mesmerised by our experience. Kichaka deserves all the hype and wonder reviews they are getting at the moment as they certainly are on top of their game. Keith, the manager is always available to answer any question and no request is too large for him. From the moment you drive through the gates, you feel as if you are entering into a paradise and made to feel like it is your own. Once again the food was astounding and the service outstanding. The level of service is perfect, not too much that it becomes irritating, nor too little that you feel neglected (well done, a very fine balance and very rare). Our game drivers were very entertaining and eventful, thanks to our enthusiastic ranger Ben and our phenomenal tracker, Stem (has eyes in the back of his head...). And we can’t forget David, who was always on hand to ensure our stay at the lodge was nothing short of exemplary. Well done and thanks once again on providing us with an unforgettable weekend experience.
- Also Known As:
- Kichaka Luxury Game Hotel
- Kichaka Luxury Game Hotel Grahamstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set between two streams in a lush bushveld valley, Kichaka Lodge is an exclusive five star lodge located within a Big 5 game reserve, in the malaria free Eastern Cape. This luxury lodge accommodates 20 people in 10 secluded stone and thatch suites. Each secluded, air-conditioned suite has a viewing deck where guests are treated to spectacular views, its own private plunge pool, a fully-stocked bar fridge and free wireless internet access.From gourmet dining in private or at one of our outdoor or indoor dining areas ...or just relaxing by the pool or on one of the terraces ... you can expect only the very best in service and hospitality from your stay at Kichaka Lodge.Experienced rangers maximise every opportunity to ensure exceptional viewing during your game drives on this established 20,000 acre game reserve in the Eastern Cape. Excellent sightings of lion, elephant, rhino and buffalo, as well as cheetah, hippo, giraffe, hyena, zebra, warthog and numerous species of antelope are enjoyed on game drives across the open plains of the reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.