“Enjoyable evening out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in East London
Cuisines: Continental, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Restaurant with contemporary interior, stunning sea views, outside deck, secure parking. Extensive contemporary menu'
East London, South Africa
“Enjoyable evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

we visited Grazia after not having been there for a while. The food was good, especially the stuffed calamari, although the chicken liver starter was a little overcooked. Had some nice cocktails and we had a really good evening. The service was good too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Johannesburg, South Africa
“BRILLIANT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I chose this restaurant because of the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. It was very close to my hotel. An excellent location with an ocean view. We were welcomed warmly and shown to our seating. Our waitron, Naomi, wins the Waitron of the month/year/decade hands down. I can quite safely say that I have NEVER experienced such service. My companion had done a stint as a waitron and he was beyond impressed as well. A pity we can't clone Naomi. The food was fine. Nothing out of this world, but I swear the service made the meal taste even better. I will definitely go back to this one.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Town
“Great dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This restaurant is always a buzz with diners. The food is excellent (although very pricey) I have had a number of dishes from this menu and never once have I ever been disappointed.
Nice friendly waiters, always willing to help you make up your mind, especially when you want everything on the menu.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape St Francis, South Africa
“Good steak but average to poor seafood platter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife had a very nice steak but my seafood platter was very average. The line fish and calamari steak were the highlight but the hake was overcooked, the prawns were bland and the rest of the dish very very average. Very disappointing considering the rating of the restaurant. The service was very attentive.

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very large assortment of shellfish and fish cooked in a variety of ways. Staff were very helpful and asked the chef to create a dish to my liking based on my questions about the menu.

Visited August 2013