Stayed 2 nights in room 211. Rooms are basic, but modern, compact, with open washrooms. Was advised this was a quiet room not facing street, however there was noise from people on street. Good location for access to Origins Museum, Newtown, Gautrain. Room was non-smoking, but smoke smell evident in hallway occasionally. Wifi available at cost in lobby. Additional 50/day ZAR to have room made-up. Comfortable bed. Fast food restaurants available nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- easyHotel De Korte Street offers simplified comfort in a stylishly fun environment, all decked out in a retro colour-palette – bold oranges set strikingly against blacks and browns – and quirky details. Situated in the heart of Johannesburg and within walking distance of the Nelson Mandela Bridge, it’s easy getting to the nearby theatres, night spots, restaurants, major universities and prominent courts; its the ultimate in cool urban convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Easyhotel Johannesburg CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamunu Hotel Johannesburg
- Easyhotel Johannesburg CBD Braamfontein, Greater Johannesburg