“Good Food, Coffee & More” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Mile High Grill and Inn sits atop the Jerome hill on Main Street in the old Clinkscale Mercantile building, built in 1899. Opening in 2004, we have made many renovations while trying to keep the old focal points and uniqueness of the original architecture. We aren't hard to find with our beautiful red building and black and white awnings! Feel free to grab some lavender from our herb garden located in the front window box!The Mile High Inn is located above the Grill and accessible through a separate entrance, though all check-ins are done at the Grill. Here you will step back in time with the Victorian styled Inn with high ceilings, original oil paintings and most importantly, the cozy, comfortable beds. It is a great spot to have a romantic getaway. Oh, and if you feel (but can't see) a little something rubbing against your ankles, don't fear! It's only Skipp, the ghost kitty.
Prescott, Arizona
“Good Food, Coffee & More”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We love to stop at the Mile High Grill & Inn whenever we are visiting or traveling through Jerome. Better bring your appetite. The breakfast menu is diverse and everything we have tried is great. We don't eat lunch there often, but when we do, we always leave happy. Sometimes the grill gets very crowded, so go early. One day we hope to stay at the Inn. Jerome is a nice little town to visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Waco, TX
“Great Food; Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We randomly walked into this restaurant during a day trip to Jerome, and were pleased with both the food and service. Although crowded, we were seated and helped quickly. Selections are many and varied. The green chile stew was tasty; but the real treat was my husband's Nacho Mama's Mac and Cheese--a creamy three-cheese macaroni topped with more cheese, salsa, and crispy tortilla strips. Delicious!! I loved it so much that I asked if the recipe was available. The waiter helped me write down the ingredients so I could try to replicate it at home.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Convenient Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were on a tour of Sedona & area, and during our visit to Jerome we came across this café / restaurant. We were looking for a place to sit and rest while waiting for our tour vans return.
As is everything in Jerome, AZ it takes you back in time to years past.
The staff were very friendly and attentive, we were seated promptly and ordered coffee while we perused the menu. We ordered a "Bread Pudding" to share while drinking our coffee. Our order arrived quickly, it was tasty, and the staff continued to be very attentive.
Convenient location just as you are coming to the end of the main tourist area, with good tasty food and decaf coffee.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Good but marginal service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had breakfast at this restaurant 2 days in a row and they have some great, hearty breakfasts including skillet type meals with varying types of hash. Their eggs benedict was terrific! My only gripe was that on the first visit my food order never got placed so I sat and watched my wife and daughter eat while the kitchen played catch up with me. On the second visit I sat about 15 minutes after my family had already left to go shopping while I attempted to pay my bill. My server disappeared and a couple other employees refused to take my money. So on a day with very little time to spare I sat waiting to pay far too long.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Jerome is a delightful town to visit for the history, the views, and even the food. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the delicious homemade tomato bisque soup of the day and the turkey/avocado sandwich of the day. Our server, Korin, was so pleasant. All the staff made us feel right at home.

• Visited November 2013