“Great choice for lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grapes

Grapes
111 Main Street, Jerome, AZ 86331 (Formerly the Jerome Brewery)
928 639 8477
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Prescott
“Great choice for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were here with another couple for a light lunch - dinner reservations were very early. Service was really great and the food also terrific. The antipasto choice was enough for two people to share easily. We just had a plain pepperonni pizza and it was nicely done. We have to go back 'cause the sandwich choices looked so good that were passing by our booth - the menu is really terrific. So is the wine!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your lunch and that our other dishes have convinced you to return! Thank you for your wonderful comments. We hope that you'll be back soon to try our sandwiches!

93% Recommend
Cornville, Arizona
“A diamond in the rough !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of tastes on the menu and how they paired each item (if you chose to do so) with a complementing wine choice. I had the Zenburger and it was perfectly cooked & memorably delicious. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to return. I was very impressed

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Welcome to Grapes! It's so wonderful that you enjoyed your first experience with us and would plan to come back again. Come back soon!
“Grapeful for this meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Found this place on t.a. We stopped for lunch and it was great They match menu items w wines which is a cool idea still. I had the shrimp cocktail ,it was perfect. Crisp tasty shrimp,sauce zippy,followed by a very well done caesar salad ,and 2 mini sandwiches on buttered toasted buns. Shaved roast beef n provolone,superbly fresh and delicious. The mini blt was also great. I really enjoyed this place,my wife had a pasta and shrimp dish that she liked. Service was on point! Thanks for a buttoned up tasty lunch,loved it!!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We're so glad to hear that you found us on Trip Advisor and decided to give us a shot! Sounds like you were glad you did. Thank you very much for the excellent feedback. We have shared your comments with our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Tucson, AZ
“Did not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We decided to try Grapes since we had eaten once in the building in 2005. We could not remember it being the same establishment, but their history said otherwise. Either way, we wanted to try it.

I ordered the shrimp cocktail appetizer. It warned of 'atomic' cocktail sauce and it proved to be true. I am not a fan of horseradish, yet I enjoy the cocktail and accompanying sauce of most dishes. This was a bit spicy for my taste, but it was still enjoyable. There were probably 10 large shrimp, so I can't complain!

My husband ordered a 'zin' burger that was served with provolone (I think) and bacon on grilled sourdough. He loved it. It was very delicious. We shared his caesar salad which was also delicious.

I felt like a little dessert and picked the only chocolate item from the tray. It was supposed to be a cheesecake brownie of some sort with chocolate chips and served with vanilla ice cream. What came out was a chocolate brownie of some sort, quite cakey. I don't recall the chocolate chips. It tasted nice, but didn't stack up to the rest of the meal.

If the chocolate dessert was the lowest point of our trip/meals for the weekend, then we really can't complain. Prices and food were great. It wasn't busy because it was a freezing weekend. The service was perfect. We'll have to stay a week just so we can hit up all of the great places we tried this trip, in addition to the ones we didn't get to make it to!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
It sounds like you and your husband enjoyed great menu items. Chef Michelle loves the spicy cocktail sauce. It sends your taste buds down a different road! Thanks for visiting with us. We hope to serve you again soon!
Taipei, Taiwan
“Superb weekday specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We came on a Thursday and had the $5 glass of wine with the $5 pizza special. The wine was a very generous pour and the pizzas were great! Honestly, one of the nicest pizzas I’ve had in a really long time. My husband cannot eat cheese and the waitress was kind enough (patient enough…) to go through all the pizzas with him to make sure we found something he could eat. Even though the rest of the town was dead, this place was packed. The locals love it and it’s easy to see why.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Taking advantage of our weekly specials, that's the way to go! We're so glad to hear that the waitress was able to help your husband find a pizza that he could eat and that you both enjoyed it. Come back again soon!