“Great Experience...good food with a pretty view!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hilltop deli is committed to providing high quality sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy your meal on our dog friendly patio with a gorgeous view.
Heppner
“Great Experience...good food with a pretty view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our chicken/bacon/provolone sandwiches were on a soft pretzel bun....delicious and very ample. We ate on the patio and enjoyed a lovely view. The service was good, fast and friendly. We will certainly eat there again.

• Visited February 2014

Woodstock, Illinois
“Great Sandwiches and a Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are looking for a quick lunch spot in Jerome with excellent sandwiches, head up the hill to this place. We had the turkey/bacon/avocado/provolone and it was fantastic. And we ate on the patio with a sweeping view of the town and the entire valley below. Service was exceptionally fast and friendly.

Visited February 2014
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went here with my fiance on one of our little road trips through az. By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten, homemade or restaurant. This is my new place to eat in Jerome. Totally beat out the haunted hamburger!

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

their sandwiches are huge, soft bun, lots of veggie, seasoned just right , nice people and great location for the view. we ordered 1 small 6" and 1 large 12" sandswiches and 2 bowl of potato soup, soup was creamy and lot of potato chunks and bacon, but we have to return it to the kictch after one scoop, because it's burned. I asked if I can change it to different type of soup, but the was no other soup to choose from, however, they asked me to try their pasta salad and . refund me the differences! All I can say is " stay with their sandwiches and soup ".

Visited December 2013
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Sandwiches Galor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing and wonderful twist on the traditional sandwich. My Veggie sandwich was so big I couldn't fit my mouth around it! Save room for their cookies!! Peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter cups...wow so good!!!!

• Visited October 2013