“Great Sandwiches and a Great View” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Sandwiches
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Hilltop deli is committed to providing high quality sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy your meal on our dog friendly patio with a gorgeous view.
Woodstock, Illinois
“Great Sandwiches and a Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are looking for a quick lunch spot in Jerome with excellent sandwiches, head up the hill to this place. We had the turkey/bacon/avocado/provolone and it was fantastic. And we ate on the patio with a sweeping view of the town and the entire valley below. Service was exceptionally fast and friendly.

Visited February 2014

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went here with my fiance on one of our little road trips through az. By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten, homemade or restaurant. This is my new place to eat in Jerome. Totally beat out the haunted hamburger!

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

their sandwiches are huge, soft bun, lots of veggie, seasoned just right , nice people and great location for the view. we ordered 1 small 6" and 1 large 12" sandswiches and 2 bowl of potato soup, soup was creamy and lot of potato chunks and bacon, but we have to return it to the kictch after one scoop, because it's burned. I asked if I can change it to different type of soup, but the was no other soup to choose from, however, they asked me to try their pasta salad and . refund me the differences! All I can say is " stay with their sandwiches and soup ".

Visited December 2013
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Sandwiches Galor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing and wonderful twist on the traditional sandwich. My Veggie sandwich was so big I couldn't fit my mouth around it! Save room for their cookies!! Peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter cups...wow so good!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quaint, good eats, good service and nice view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I were visiting Jerome for the afternoon. Wanted to grab a sandwich and happened upon the Hilltop Deli...so glad we did! Such a cute spot/atmosphere with good food/service and nice view (including patio area).

• Visited September 2013