“OMG!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Hilltop deli is committed to providing high quality sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy your meal on our dog friendly patio with a gorgeous view.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went here with my fiance on one of our little road trips through az. By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten, homemade or restaurant. This is my new place to eat in Jerome. Totally beat out the haunted hamburger!

• Visited January 2014

Houston, Texas
“great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

their sandwiches are huge, soft bun, lots of veggie, seasoned just right , nice people and great location for the view. we ordered 1 small 6" and 1 large 12" sandswiches and 2 bowl of potato soup, soup was creamy and lot of potato chunks and bacon, but we have to return it to the kictch after one scoop, because it's burned. I asked if I can change it to different type of soup, but the was no other soup to choose from, however, they asked me to try their pasta salad and . refund me the differences! All I can say is " stay with their sandwiches and soup ".

Visited December 2013
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Sandwiches Galor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Amazing and wonderful twist on the traditional sandwich. My Veggie sandwich was so big I couldn't fit my mouth around it! Save room for their cookies!! Peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter cups...wow so good!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Quaint, good eats, good service and nice view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I were visiting Jerome for the afternoon. Wanted to grab a sandwich and happened upon the Hilltop Deli...so glad we did! Such a cute spot/atmosphere with good food/service and nice view (including patio area).

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Tucson, Arizona
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The deli was recommended by one of the winery people in town. We ordered our food, only they didn't have the bread that we wanted. They were out of cucumbers too. Other than that, the sandwiches were delicious!

Visited June 2013