“Worth the trip and Worth the Walk” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hilltop deli is committed to providing high quality sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy your meal on our dog friendly patio with a gorgeous view.
Sedona, Arizona
“Worth the trip and Worth the Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The view was spectacular over looking Jerome all the way over to Sedona while I ate my lunch. The menu had a lot to offer I highly recommend the Chicken Pesto Sandwich (Melts in your mouth) As you walk up the stairs to a outdoor patio you also have the option of dining in. You also want to look under the glass top table of Pictures from old Jerome from years gone by.
The deli was clean and nice! Enjoy!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Great food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

While visiting Jerome the other day, we ate at this new deli in town, and we are so glad that we stopped. The food was great, and the view from the patio was spectacular. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the bread used to make my hot sandwich.

Later, I mentioned the bread to the couple working there, and they told me that it is made by a local baker. We are always happy to support local businesses, so this just made us all the happier that we stopped.

• Visited November 2012