“Impressive , nice place to stay in Holbrook.” 5 of 5 stars

Lexington Inn - Holbrook
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1308 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025   |
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
Austin, Texas, United States
“Impressive , nice place to stay in Holbrook.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We got in to Holbrook about 8:00p.m. We were a little worried about finding a room, everything looked full. We drove around town looking for a room, and ended up here (it was a Holiday Inn Express then). I liked the petrified wood at the entrance, when we went inside, the main room was very impressive with all the native american art! I am a collector (on a small scale) and I thought if this place is as good as the taste of its decor then it's a winner. It was!; great bed, nice room and helpful clerk at the desk. Hope it hasn't changed. Actually, Holbrook is a good travel stop, love the Petrified forrest, the rock shops, and good food, not to mention the Tepee Motel on old 66.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hervey Bay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Travelling the United States from Australia, I came upon the Lexington by accident. Who would have thought that an accident could produce something this good! I may never be lucky enough to visit the U.S. again, but allow me to state that my experience here has been memorable for all the RIGHT reasons. I was made feel welcome from the moment I arrived until the moment I departed, I was given good local advice, my room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean, and the location suited me perfectly... What more could one ask?
Without elaborating too much, I am of mature years and appreciate the effort that the staff at this hotel put in... By ensuring that guests enjoy their stay, management can be certain that they are gaining lots of priceless "Word-of-mouth" advertizing

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We travel thru this area on a regular basis. This was our first stay at the Lexington and it won't be our last! So far, it is the best we've found in Holbrook for our tastes. At first glance it looks like a new facility but we learned that in June 2013 it was acquired from Holiday Inn Express. Although they are still working out a few kinks in the fabric, the staff was friendly, cheerful and helpful. Our room (a one room "suite") was clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. I enjoyed the small sofa and my husband the easy chair for evening TV watching. The complimentary breakfast was much better than anticipated. In addition to the expected cold cereal, toast, yogurt, OJ and coffee they offered much more. This was the first time we've seen fresh red-grapefruit and a pancake machine at one of these complimentary offerings and we greatly appreciated it!

Room Tip: If your budget can afford it, bump up to the "suite". The extra room and amenities are wo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very clean room & property. Very good breakfast buffet with many hot choices including Omelet, pancakes,waffles, biscuits and gravy.
Great indoor pool & hot tub (spa).
Very friendly & helpful staff.
Try to get a room on the Navajo Blvd. side. Property is set back from the street so a room on that side will be quieter than one on the back side that faces I-40.
Best place to stay in this small town.

Room Tip: Get room on Navajo Blvd. side
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
panama city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We thought we booked the Holiday Inn Express, but they changed the name to the Lexington Inn. We even had trouble finding it at night and we called them two times and they never said they changed the name. It is just like an Express. We had a nice two room suite and enough room for 5. The breakfast was the same as the Express except they do not have the sweet rolls. We do not usually stay at non chain hotels. The staff was helpful, the bed was very comfortable , the shower was strong, and the breakfast was great. I would recommend it to other travelers because the price was great for what you received.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at the Lexington Inn twice on our trip and were impressed both times. Andew at the front desk was personable and helpful. The room was clean and nice and the bed was very comfortable. We were most impressed by Paul who managed the complimentary breakfast. He worked very hard to make sure the guests were happy and the food was well stocked. He was cheerful and polite and a great example to my kids about how someone with a great attitude and work ethic really makes your experience better. I hope the management values him and realizes what a gem he is.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

From the time we arrived to the time we left, everything was excellent. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was great, probably one of the best beds I have ever slept on in a hotel (about 40 years of traveling). The hot tub was clean and a welcome pleasure after being on the road. For an indoor pool, it was very clean and well kept. Noise was nonexistent from other rooms/hallway traffic. The breakfast was was well stocked and tasty.If you have had the breakfast bar at a Holiday Inn Express, you will recognize this breakfast bar. The lady working the breakfast bar was very nice and accommodating. If I am ever in the Holbrook area again, I will stay there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Lexington Inn - Holbrook? Share your experiences!