I stayed here march 2013 with my dad and sister, cost about $70. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were spacious.
The rooms seemed to be recently renovated and were very clean. It did have outdoor corridors, but they were actually nice, clean and convenient.
The pool is open until 11 which was nice because we could still get a decent swim in after getting settled in and getting a bite to eat. It was 6' deep which was nice, hard to find a hotel with adeeper pool like that. The hot tub was also nice. The pool and hot tub both had what I think were handicap lifts which I think is great, I've never seen that in ahotel pool before! Only downside to pool area is when the fan runs it is extremelyThe loud so you can barely here if your trying to talk to someone.
THe staff we dealt with was beyond helpful and mentioned apotential flaw about our room prior to assigning it to us. A prior guest had apparently complained that they could hear their neighbors tv on the other side of the wall. We did not experience this at all...there is no life guard in the pool area, but they checked up on us every few minutes or so.
The breakfast wasn't too bad, waffles, bread cereal, coffee, juice, milk, bagels, etc...typical continental breakfast.
All in all, I would do business with this hotel again, and would recommend it to others!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Holbrook - Gateway To Petrified Forest Hotel
- Days Inn - Holbrook - Gateway To Petrified Forest Hotel Holbrook
- Days Inn Holbrook
- Holbrook Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn located conveniently on I-40 in Holbrook, Arizona is your home away from home. We thrive to provide the best customer service. We have renovated our rooms completely with new Simmons Beautyrest Cape Breton Mattresses, baths and interior. Please visit us and give us a chance to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Holbrook - Gateway To Petrified Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.