“COZY, COMFORTABLE and CLEAN!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buckskin Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Heber
Buckskin Lodge
You added Buckskin Lodge to your Saves list
1842 Highway 260, Heber, AZ 85928   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Heber
SAFFORD, ARIZONA
“COZY, COMFORTABLE and CLEAN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

I fell in love with this lodge the second I walked in my room. Very clean... cozy, comfortable, and inexpensive. The owners were very sweet, and very helpful. This lodge is perfect for a solo person on business, a couple looking for a weekend getaway, or a small family.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Tempe, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2008

The last time I stayed at this little hotel in Heber, AZ it was under different ownership. It was a nice little place then and the new owners are just as good. They have made nice little improvements to the property and have held on to the same level of customer service.

The only way to book a room at the Buckskin is to call them directly. If you do not get a live person, please be sure to leave a message because they will call you back as quickly as humanly possible. Unfortunately I won't be staying there this year when I go up for my yearly "Rim Country" golf outing (they are a very popular place and often fill up fast), but I will remember to make my reservations early next year.

• Liked — Location
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple
Tempe, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2007

My partner and I stayed there last year when we couldn't get a room up the road at another hotel. The owner was friendly, accommodated our extremely late check-in and gave us a little discount because of the remodeling happening at the motel. The rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable. We are planning on staying there again this year.

• Liked — The friendly owner
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2005

Canyon View Motel is a convenient place to stay in Heber. It is an older motel and is less expensive than the other accomodations in the area. It is clean enough and the proprietor is friendly.

• Stayed June 2004

Been to Buckskin Lodge? Share your experiences!