“Perfect place to stay while visiting my hometown.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buckskin Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Heber
Buckskin Lodge
Save Saved
You added Buckskin Lodge to your Saves list
1842 Highway 260, Heber, AZ 85928   |
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Heber
“Perfect place to stay while visiting my hometown.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was so amazing. I was visiting my hometown for the first time in over 15 years and this hotel made me feel like I was right at home again. Great price and located within walking distance of restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
HK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Very friendly and helpful couple runs this inn, room is good size in a very good condition. We particularly like the heater which heat up not just the bedroom but the bathroom too. Only 2 Inns in Heber and price from Buckskin is absolutely good value! Area for improvement is that the wifi signal needs to be stronger!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Southwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

When we go fishing, sometimes we like to stay here when I dont feel like camping:-) We LOVE this motel, the owners are super friendly and the rooms are spic-n-span!!!!! The beds are ok, kind of firm, but I like that. We love it and it's such a treat to spend the night here, I'm sure we'll keep booking rooms at the Buckskin!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My wife & I stayed here over the 4th of July for the festival at the Park in Overgaard but we mixed business & pleasure. This is a nice respite from the heat of the Valley of the Sun. It is the least expensive place in Heber-Overgaard to stay at since there isn't many choices. It is a quaint older lodge and the owners are very hospitable and sincere in their dealings. There is no air conditioning so during the hottest part of the day, stay away but it cools down at sunset and is very comfortable for night-time sleeping. They have floor fans in every room anyway and we stayed in the end unit closest to the highway but were unaffected by any noise from any traffic. We will stay here again for economic reasons but may try one of the other couple lodging choices for more romantic times. We recommend this lodge for the time of year we were there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Tempe, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

EXTREMELY CLEAN, cozy and quiet. The pillows are great! The owners can't be nicer, or more helpful. You can't tell anything from the road, but once you get into the office you start to understand the great reviews. The lodge was full, yet we never heard one sound at night or the next morning. The fridge worked perfectly. Everything worked perfectly. You will want to sit on the comfortable bench outside your room, and just enjoy the breeze going through the trees. Lovely courtyard, with very 2 large bar-b-que's to use, and picnic tables. If we are even close to Heber, we will stay here again. Oh! Be sure to look for the huge petrified logs, in the courtyard. Thanks for everything, Cheryl!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
SAFFORD, ARIZONA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

I fell in love with this lodge the second I walked in my room. Very clean... cozy, comfortable, and inexpensive. The owners were very sweet, and very helpful. This lodge is perfect for a solo person on business, a couple looking for a weekend getaway, or a small family.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Tempe, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2008

The last time I stayed at this little hotel in Heber, AZ it was under different ownership. It was a nice little place then and the new owners are just as good. They have made nice little improvements to the property and have held on to the same level of customer service.

The only way to book a room at the Buckskin is to call them directly. If you do not get a live person, please be sure to leave a message because they will call you back as quickly as humanly possible. Unfortunately I won't be staying there this year when I go up for my yearly "Rim Country" golf outing (they are a very popular place and often fill up fast), but I will remember to make my reservations early next year.

• Liked — Location
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple

Been to Buckskin Lodge? Share your experiences!