“nice getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3 Nights, Save 30%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
El Centro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice area for a gateway weekend.. Staff was friendly and helpful.. Everything was clean and neatly in its place.. Comfortable bedroom..quiet atmosphere.. Loved every minute of our stay..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Sandra A,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort in Green Valley, AZ. We are pleased to hear that you "loved every minute of your stay". We hope that you will come back and see us very soon.

With Hospitality,
Brian Wright
Sierra Vista, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Dirty, stained sheet and pillows, soiled carpet, creaky floors, worn and chipped furniture, lumpy bed and no view. Complimentary breakfast was equally disappointing. I checked this Trip Advisory site before booking. It had an excellent rating. I now question the validity of this site!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
James K,
I am disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I wish that you would have made us aware of these issues when you were here so we would have had the opportunity to respond. We are updating all of our bedding at the end of October with the new Wyndham Hotels and Resorts luxury collection. This will be an exciting upgrade for both our standard rooms and suites. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any additional details that you can provide about your stay as I would be interested to find out what was disappointing about our breakfast. I personally eat the breakfast buffet at least once a week to ensure that the quality is consistent. The cooked to order omelets and the home made zucchini bread is delicious. I can assure you that the reviews submitted on Trip Advisor are from our actual guests and many of them refer to our luxurious suites. I have worked in the hotel industry for over 15 years and the suites at our resort are some of the nicest I have ever seen. I hope that you will give us another try and will be happy to personally assist you with any future reservations. My direct line at the resort is 520-382-0460, or you can email me at brian.wright@canoaranchresort.com.

With Hospitality,
Brian Wright

Been to Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort? Share your experiences!