Wyndham Canoa Ranch touts itself as a "Resort". As a resort was just what we were looking for to celebrate our honeymoon, we made reservations.
The good: The hotel itself is nice. The rooms are clean and amenities are nice. Restrooms were very clean and modern.
The bad: We never had warm water! Our apparently shared a water heater with a large suite in which 5 people were staying. When We complained to the hotel staff about the lack of warm water, we were told to "Talk to your neighboring your room and work out a shower schedule." They were unwilling to make any other accommodations. Cold showers in January are NOT very welcomed.
We were given a gift certificate for one night at a Wyndham resort of our choosing. This voucher was not valid until several months later. We were unable to use it as when it became valid, I was deployed to Afghanistan.
Final thoughts: This hotel is NOT worth the resort pricing. Find somewhere else to stay. If you are dead set on staying at this hotel, try to get a room that does not share a water heater with a suite.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Canoa Ranch Hotel Green Valley
- Wyndham Canoa Ranch Hotel
- Wyndham Green Valley
- Wyndham Canoa Hotel
- Green Valley Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort welcomes you to our resort! We have two Championship Golf Courses that await your best and our pool is ready for relaxing time. Make the most of the Santa Rita mountain range as it is set for your spectacular destination view! Enjoy the warm hospitality of Southern Arizona's finest as we take you on vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.