“jack ransdill” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Green Valley
Miami, Florida
“jack ransdill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is the best place i have ever been. we(whole family)stayed for 3 nights and 4 days. large clean room, best breakfast, super friendly staff and manager is on the top. i work 3 diff. jobs but he is the most hard working person on this planet. This is the best experience i really had. i recommend everyone to visit this place at least once.

Room Tip: whenever i visit arizona, i wil stay in this motel only... hey folks, doesnt matter wherever or what...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from Aug 25-29 2012. We came from out of town. We were there for business The. Front desk person she was very rude her name is Sharon Wickwar. First thing she started putting breakfast away at 8;00 AM breakfast goes until 9:00. I went up to the front desk a total of 4 times to tet her know many items from the breakfast station needed to be refilled, All she did was play her crossword puzzle I felt like I was bothering her. when I told her that she said she can do whatever she wants to do. she . did not seem to care about the guests. Finally I asked to speak to the manager and she told me he was not there when clearly the signs reads Manager on duty. She then put out 2 egg patties,and 4 sausages. This is still around 8:00 am. Breakfast went until 9:00am . Another guest told her that the waffle mix was out. Sharon told her she was cleaning up. No waffle mix not eggs and no milk. and no sauages. My husband and I were in shock over how Sharon treated the guests there. When we were leaving she yelled at me saying she had to throw my eggs away I told her that they are guest eggs and said why don't you give them to the homeless and she said they do not feed the homeless we throw the food away. What a shame My husband and I have stayed at alot of Comfort Inns this one the WORST EVER.I will never recommed this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I just happened to read through some of the reviews, and I'm mystified as to whether this is the same place at which I have now stayed on several occasions in the past couple of years.
Conveniently located, clean, quiet, good value, good breakfast, nice people. Also right next door is the best cocktail bar and restaurant for miles. I would have no problem going back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

This place was great! We (hubby, me & 2boys) stay at Lots of hotels. Here they gave us: a great price, continental b-fast (unlike the Hilton w/sucky beds we stayed at the night b4), great beds, large clean room and super friendly staff. I used the treadmill in the morning too.
This is exactly what we are looking for in a place. Excellent!

• Stayed November 2012
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

it was great stay at comfort inn motel in greenvalley very good and warm breakfast good beverages good coffee room was very nice and clean. desk staff friendly and very nice when asked for things i needed.

Room Tip: i ask for best price when i arrived,and then i got very good price
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Sun City, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed here for eight days and we were underwhelmed to say the least. First, good luck finding anyone at the front desk. We arrived on Wednesday. I told them on Friday that they needed to unclog or replace the shower head because I squirted water over the top of the shower curtain when you tried to use different settings because it was plugged up with hard water deposits. And the one setting that you could use, the water did not come out right. I told them on Friday, because it was the first time I could find someone at the front desk. We left the following Thursday and it still was not fixed.

The door to the room did not close properly because the door frame was loose -- you could lift up on the door handle and the frame was come away from the wall. Since it was loose, the door did not shut unless you pulled it shut and the interior safety latch did not work right either because it did not line up properly since the door was sagging.

The pool was dirty and the hot tub did not work. Plus, they had signage saying that you could not take any food or drink into the poor area. Hmmm, Arizona, in the desert, in the summer, and you cannot take drinks to the pool area. Bad idea.

What else? Oh yeah, the side entrance was placarded both inside and outside that you needed your room key to enter. That's standard practice, no problem. But when my room key would not let me in, the clerk told me that the side door was for exit only -- so if you room is near the end of the hotel -- too bad. You have to go all the way to the main entrance to get in.

However, the maid service was nice -- they did a good job.

But despite the good maid service, I doubt we would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a group of nine guys on a cycling trip. After learning that our leader had picked the Comfort Inn in Green Valley, I read the other reviews and was very apprehensive. It turned out to be just fine - pretty much the same as every other Comfort Inn I had stayed in previously. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the shower was hot, there were lots of towels, the flat screen TV got lots of channels, the breakfast was fresh and varied (They even had SKIM milk for my cereal - a rarity in most hotel breakfasts!). The outdoor pool was too cold to swim in, but the hot tub worked great! We paid over $100 for two guys per room, so the price could have been less, but the quality was just fine.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn Green Valley? Share your experiences!