“Clean Room, Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Crestline, California
“Clean Room, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

On our way to Colorado, my husband and I were very pleased with our experience at the Quality Inn. In fact, we were so pleased, that we stayed there on our way back too. The rooms were clean and did not smell like cigarettes, a real deal-breaker for me. The beds and pillows were comfortable and the bathroom was well stocked. We front-desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and all this for only about $70! In the morning, the coffee was nice and hot, and they even offer real creamer! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, yesterday
Thanks for the honest and positive review, I will share your comments with our entire staff and this will make them smile. We appreicate your business and hope to see you again very soon.

Richard Riggs G.M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Clovis, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Thank-you Quality Inn! It was late (11:00) I couldn't drive anymore(10 hrs already) and there was the Quality Inn right near the next exit off I-10 in Goodyear, AZ. As I walk thru front doors, the night desk person (Marcie) greeted me. Fortunately there was a room to fit our needs (2-adults 2-grandkids 1-Digby the Yorkie) After a quick search, Marcie located a room on the ground floor near the dog run area. Easy access for all the stuff that grandkids bring & for walking the dog. She also looked up our rewards card number, patiently answered all my questions and informed us about breakfast. 1) EASY to SEE from freeway 2) FRIENDLY, WELCOMING STAFF 3) TOOK TIME TO FIND BEST ROOM for our needs 4)PATIENT & INFORMATIVE 5) VERY FAIR PRICE 6) ROOM CLEAN & ADEQUATE

Room Tip: Rooms in the back on the ground have easier access to dog run.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, we enjoy making guests happy, please visit us again very soon.
Hemet, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I deliver to local restaurants in this area on a weekly basis. I have stayed in many, many hotels all over the western US. This is my favorite place in this area. . . The manager Rick, and the wonderful, and beautiful lady behind the counter, Marcie, has always greeted me with a smile. They are very prompt in getting me checked in, no matter what early hour I show up at. They have even given me the thumbs up on bringing in some of my fellow drivers, when their hotel's would not honor heir reservations during major city events. That's what I call great customer service, and hospitality worth checking in for. A note to all of you snow birds. . . They also have great big rig/rv parking, which is essential for my job. Love this place, Godspeed.

Room Tip: All are fine. I choose a room overlooking the truck/tv parking, since I park there.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review, we work very hard on making each guest happy, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Richard Riggs
G.M.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I came in for my son's basketball tournament. When arriving in Goodyear my sister called to let me know she had a room for me across town. I then called the manager at the front desk to ask if I could check-out as I had just arrived and not be charged although I had past the 24-hour cancellation time. The manager allowed me to check out with no problem and made my weekend!
Thank you.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your kind words, we hope you visit us again and stay this time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We utilize this place for my husband 50th birthday bash. The location and staff are incredible, they seems to care and love what they do. The real stand up was the manager Rick, he went above and beyond to make sure we are taking care of and be able to enjoy the party. He was there before and after. I recommend this place for any meeting/celebration events. Look for Rick and he will take care everything.

• Stayed January 2015
AtlasHMC, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Mario- thanks for your kind words, we were happy to celebrate your birthday with you. Glad you had a great time! Come back anytime.

Thornhill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Quality Inn in Goodyear was a great choice for us. Close to Phoenix and surrounding areas, we were no more than 20 minutes from anything we needed.

We were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded from a King to a King Suite, as Expedia had told us the suite wasn't part of their pricing options. The manager and the check-in staff were attentive, pleasant and a delight!

The hotel has a lounge, and there's the Black Bear Diner next door. While we didn't have time to swim, there's a nice sized swimming pool in the hotel courtyard, along with a jacuzzi. Breakfast is included--standard, continental fare with oatmeal, egg patties, toast etc.

Great value for the price, and the price itself is a great value. We will definitely stay here again if w travel this way in the future.

The only downside was the housecleaning staff did a very basic job--make the bed, change the towels and ensure we have supplies (toilet paper, Kleenex etc). The coffee maker was not cleaned, the coffee/tea supplies were not replenished, the sink appears to have not been wiped down/cleaned....as a result, the room didn't feel 'clean'.

But again, that is the ONLY thing we noticed that was not A++. Loved the weather, loved the hotel, loved the trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Concord Suite on the 2nd floor, overlooking the pool area. Relatively quiet, and a...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your positive review regarding your stay. We appreciate your business.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arrive asking for king size bed but Amber said the only king bed available was for 129.00 but as managers special she will charge only 104.00 I trusted her honesty and sign the rate but in the morning she did charge me over 149.00 maybe because I'm Latino what a liar

• Stayed December 2014
AtlasHMC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your stay, it seems there was a lack of communication regarding the room rate at check in. I have since credited back your account for the difference and I apoligize for any misunderstanding on our part. Please consider staying with us again as we appreciate your business.

Richard Riggs G.M.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!