“Found a nice place after a long day!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Goodyear
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Found a nice place after a long day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am a truck driver and due serious problems with my truck I had to stop for some time in Arizona, Goodyear. I needed this break on my way, I found very friendly people and a quality service. Aimee, James, all of the team and my stay in there made me feel better. The rooms are in an excelent condition, everything was nice and clean. Comfortable rooms and nice bar. Thank you guys!

- Vesel Doychev

Room Tip: Trust the desk worker about finding the right room for you at the best price!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Its review's like yours that help us exceed in customer satisfaction. We hope to see you as a regular guest whenever you are in AZ,

Our team appreciates your feedback! Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Our goal is to make your stay enjoyable!!!

Thank you once again!

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Banning, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

From the time I walked in and talked to the front desk clerk everything and everyone was excellent. The room was large and attractive. Everything was clean and well kept. The pool and spa were inviting and enjoyable and the breakfast was great. I liked the courtyards grassy area that blocked out noises of traffic and was very peaceful. Everything about the stay was enjoyable. Especially the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are honored to know you consider us to be the best hotel of your trip!

We will love to have the privilege of seeing you as a regular guest !
Cheyenne, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I chose this location because it's 15-20 minutes to either the Goodyear Ballpark or Camelback Ranch Ballpark. This area along Dysart has many restaurants, malls, and both a Walmart and Sam's Club nearby. I missed the turn-in to the motel the first time; it's located right behind a Black Bear Diner and the cars parked at the diner fooled me. Check in went smoothly (pat on the back for Cathy). Rooms are outside entry. Mine was on the I-10 side however it was pretty quiet because there are no windows on that side and the beds are located toward the center of the complex. Pool, grounds and laundry facility are located in the center of the complex. The room was not immense but certainly large enough. Room was clean and everything worked properly. Cold A/C from a quiet unit. Room has a safe which appears on your bill. I think there was an elevator in the lobby but my room wasn't that close so hauled luggage up the outside stairwell. Breakfast was the worst I experienced during my two week trip but that wasn't so bad because that Black Bear Diner is only 50 feet from the front door and they serve a real breakfast. I booked this room early before they jacked the rates up for spring training so I consider it a bargain due to the location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Customer ,

Thank you so much for your candid review!

We are very happy to know that your stay was excellent and that our service and rooms were as good as our reviews say they are :)

We hope to see you as a regular guest and we hope that we are your first hotel of choice when you are staying in goodyear!

Guest relations
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I don't normally take the time out to write a review, but I feel that I must speak up about the excellent service I had while during my stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Goodyear, AZ. The rooms were spacious, nice and clean... Great job house-keeping team, I had not one complaint, you guys are awesome... And the breakfast buffet, which was included with stay, was great. The food was always nice and hot, and the hostess was always very polite, and helpful. Finally, I would like to especially acknowledge a couple of staff members, Nash and Amy, who made my stay even more enjoyable. These two employees work at the front desk, and I found them to be very warm, friendly and professional. I really appreciated the warm welcome I received from Nash, Amy and all the other employees I came in contact with. I hope they get an acknowledgement for a job well done, and for excellent customer service. Whenever I'm in the area this will always be my favorite place to stay... You're the best!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for pointing out our staff's hard work !
Lincolnshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stopped at the hotel for 4nights in March . All public area's of the hotel are kept very clean ,pool was cleaned each morning.
Our room was on the ground floor and very clean ,only slight issue was the fridge was noisy and so was the air con unit ,but it wasn't so bad we couldn't sleep.
Free breakfast was a bonus and perfectly adequate (toast,waffles,scrambled eggs etc)and the breakfast room was again kept very clean.

Staff are mostly very helpful , we had a issue with various amounts being "held"on our debit card which shouldn't have happened.. but Jay,Dave and Nash worked hard to resolve this as quickly as possible and we got there in the end.

Hotel is in a good location with plenty of restaurants and shops nearby..

Overall its a nice hotel,that offers everything we need

We will back next year (but paying cash !!)..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Our guests comfort and quality are our first priority, and if we failed to deliver that to you our team apologizes. Our goal is to make sure your experience at our hotel is full of great customer service and clean rooms!
Huntersville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Room was clean and fresh, breakfast was adequate, price is good, location is excellent. Staff was very friendly and responsive. Pool and hot tub are very clean. Grounds are clean.
Typical noisy AC / Heat unit - but that's expected in most motels of this price range.
All in all a very good value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Valuable guest ! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a awesome candid review and for recognizing all of our staff's hard work and dedication in getting a 4 star review . We are very happy and feel greatly satisfied in knowing our hard work is paying off.! We hope to see you again soon
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was in town due to a business! I book this room based on the reviews I read! First of all the front desk agent Cathy was very kind, professional and extremely helpful. Honestly I felt like the rooms were a just OK , the price was kind of high , however the customer service I was given was well worth the money spent! Its very hard to find a place where the customer service is excellent. Great stay overall if in town again, I will go back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Customer ,

Thank you so much for your candid review!

Guest relations

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!