“WONDERFUL!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
El Paso, Texas
“WONDERFUL!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

I enjoyed my room and location. I was close to a WalMart and other shopping ammenities. There was a great choice of restaurants within walking range, McDonalds, Waffle House, BBQ, and Steak restaurants.
My room was comfortable and all the electronics and features were in working condition. The help desk associate AMBER was very nice and helpful in giving me directions during my first visit to Phoenix, AZ.

Room Tip: Scout facility, do a drive around
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Chino Valley, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

I'm really sorry to report this because I had big hopes for this stay! The location is ideal! Right at I-10! I also love the fact that I was able to park right in front of my room rather than having to navigate luggage etc into a lobby and up an elevator. The front desk staff was awesome......John, Justin, Lisa, Amber. I found the management indifferent to some but attentive to others. Unfortunately, I was in the former group. The room was old which is not a problem if it is properly maintained and cleaned. Many maintainance issues arouse and were handled within a reasonable amount of time unless they occurred after 5! Then forget it! You waited until morning! In housekeeping, Rosa and Maria were always professional and the room was exceptionally clean when they cleaned it. Anyone else....I heard complaints about the lack of support of the housekeeping staff, etc. One even told me that she could not vacuum the room because they all have to share 1 vacuum cleaner and it was broken! This went on for 3 days straight! The head housekeeper, Terri, had them sweep the carpet. Speaking of Terri, I called and asked her for a different set of sheets be put on the bed. Not only did she not handle it or delegate it to someone else, she lied about knowing about my request!! By the way, I called the front desk to complain and was told that Terri had left for the day and they did not have access to other sheets because they were locked in the laundry and the few she had left on some shelf had been given out already. Too much drama! Would rather stay where they at least have their act together and don't have a head housekeeper that's a liar!!

Room Tip: Call hotel directly
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
None_8, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, May 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Tripadvisor Review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Orna, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Great location, clean and friendly staff. Ask for the rooms by the pools, and they had a great breakfast in the morning and we had dinner at the restaurant by the hotel which met our budget and appetite.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

Great service & a very friendly staff. I have to do a lot of traveling for my business so there's many hotels I have stayed at. Thus far, this one has been the best. I went recently this March & if I do go back to Arizona for another meeting I'll chose to stay here.

• Stayed March 2011
None_8, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Dear Bakersfield661,

Thank you for reviewing our beautiful hotel in Goodyear AZ. We appreciate that you stayed with us, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you
Carson City, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great location and prices! I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear 916sac,

It was a pleasure serving you, and we appreciate the oppurtunity to serve you! Thank you very much!
Illinois, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

We stayed 3 nights here. Location is great to go to Camelback Stadium, and others, and is easy access to expressway to city of Phoenix and attractions. Bkfast is adequate with waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit. Open courtyard is nice for families with children. Comfy king-sized bed with a full sized sofa in the room. Friendly staff. Older hotel, but well maintained, and an overall great value.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
None_8, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this review, April 6, 2011
Dear MaryJoUSA,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn and Suites, we appreciate your Feedback!
Sun Prairie, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Stayed one night while in town for a baseball game. The room was clean, comfortable and affordable, but there were a few problems. The wireless barely worked. The breakfast room was crowded; as a result the server was always playing "catch up". Otherwise people were friendly.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear MarcosPrairie,

Spring Training is the busiest month of the year, and being that we are a popular hotel in West Phoenix, as a result the breakfast room might have gotten busy and crowded. I apolgize for that incident, but it seems that you had a great stay othewise. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in 2012!
Genral Manager

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!