“Affordable and Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Long Beach
“Affordable and Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was visiting the National Parks and stopped at an out of town hotel to save money. This hotel cost $96, taxes included. It is a one story hotel and has a very lovely layout. Each room has a long sliding glass door, which is very nice. The breakfast was very good. All the staff were professional and very kind. The carpeting is very clean, which is important for someone like myself who suffers from allergies.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mazatlan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice location, close to freeways, and 20 min from downtown, ten from new hockey and NFL , and Mall, lots of places to eat within 5 min or less,

stayed a week clean , Quiet, what more do you want for 100 USD per night

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't think I have ever stayed here and went to go get breakfast and nothing was there but cold cereal and oatmeal. What....this place has gone down hill so bad. I don't want to ever come back. Only reason I do is the restaurant and bar is great and very friendly...

• Stayed April 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Seattle, Washington, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Upon our arrival on March 19th at 2:00 p.m. the day shift young lady told us none of the rooms would be ready until 4:00. She refused to check to see if our room was ready and told us to come back at 4:00. We came back at 3:00 and there was another clerk on duty and she checked us in in and our room was ready. Our room was alright except the drain in the shower allowed the water to back up and we would be standing in water. On the day we left we had no hot water and they didn't know how long it would be off. We have stayed there before and had a very enjoyable stay..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Spring Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

When I arrived there was a sign@the front desk stating they would be right back. I got a chance to check out the lobby. It was nice & smelled good. I also got to check out other guests reservations since it was in plain view, facing me. His CC w/exp date & full address!! WOW! It was so close I could have taken a picture with my phone. The front desk girl finally came in & checked me in w/o a smile.
The room was nice w/windows facing the courtyard.The kids got their swimsuits on & we headed towards the unheated pool. When I reserved the room I didn't realize there wasn't a jacuzzi. So I sat in my pool chair & started reading the reviews(too late-I know). There where many complaints about cars being vandalized. Being the wife of an Auto Theft Detective, the signs started to pop out.The hotel was a target for crime. Most of the surrounding lots were empty so in the middle of the night, the parking lot was quiet & dark. The only view to your car from your room was a peephole. Once you were in your room you couldn't hear a thing. The crack heads roaming on their bikes was not a good sign along w/the pawn shop 200' away.
We checked out the next morning. Breakfast was good, car was ok. The facility was going through some construction in the walkways. They should also invest in a fence surrounding their property, more lighting & a night security guard.
Now I just need to keep a close eye on my CC activity to make sure my info wasn't exposed like the other guests.

• Stayed March 2013
Santee, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have family in Buckeye and refused to stay at the Days Inn there because we have not had any good experiences there at all. So we decided to go online and find something further out. As a child my family used to stay in Best Westerns all the time, so I chose you folks. Couldn't believe how nice everything was. We expected clean, but this went beyond that. The lobby was gorgeous. Next time we go to Buckeye, we will be staying with you again.

Room Tip: We had a handicap accessible room and it was very nice.