“Good location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Mazatlan
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice location, close to freeways, and 20 min from downtown, ten from new hockey and NFL , and Mall, lots of places to eat within 5 min or less,

stayed a week clean , Quiet, what more do you want for 100 USD per night

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't think I have ever stayed here and went to go get breakfast and nothing was there but cold cereal and oatmeal. What....this place has gone down hill so bad. I don't want to ever come back. Only reason I do is the restaurant and bar is great and very friendly...

• Stayed April 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Seattle, Washington, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Upon our arrival on March 19th at 2:00 p.m. the day shift young lady told us none of the rooms would be ready until 4:00. She refused to check to see if our room was ready and told us to come back at 4:00. We came back at 3:00 and there was another clerk on duty and she checked us in in and our room was ready. Our room was alright except the drain in the shower allowed the water to back up and we would be standing in water. On the day we left we had no hot water and they didn't know how long it would be off. We have stayed there before and had a very enjoyable stay..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Spring Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

When I arrived there was a sign@the front desk stating they would be right back. I got a chance to check out the lobby. It was nice & smelled good. I also got to check out other guests reservations since it was in plain view, facing me. His CC w/exp date & full address!! WOW! It was so close I could have taken a picture with my phone. The front desk girl finally came in & checked me in w/o a smile.
The room was nice w/windows facing the courtyard.The kids got their swimsuits on & we headed towards the unheated pool. When I reserved the room I didn't realize there wasn't a jacuzzi. So I sat in my pool chair & started reading the reviews(too late-I know). There where many complaints about cars being vandalized. Being the wife of an Auto Theft Detective, the signs started to pop out.The hotel was a target for crime. Most of the surrounding lots were empty so in the middle of the night, the parking lot was quiet & dark. The only view to your car from your room was a peephole. Once you were in your room you couldn't hear a thing. The crack heads roaming on their bikes was not a good sign along w/the pawn shop 200' away.
We checked out the next morning. Breakfast was good, car was ok. The facility was going through some construction in the walkways. They should also invest in a fence surrounding their property, more lighting & a night security guard.
Now I just need to keep a close eye on my CC activity to make sure my info wasn't exposed like the other guests.

• Stayed March 2013
Santee, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have family in Buckeye and refused to stay at the Days Inn there because we have not had any good experiences there at all. So we decided to go online and find something further out. As a child my family used to stay in Best Westerns all the time, so I chose you folks. Couldn't believe how nice everything was. We expected clean, but this went beyond that. The lobby was gorgeous. Next time we go to Buckeye, we will be staying with you again.

Room Tip: We had a handicap accessible room and it was very nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Port Coquitlam, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel from March 7 -10, 2013. When we arrived the lady at the front desk stated the pool was heated and our room was ready. When we got to our room, wife checked the bedding and only find that housekeeping and made the bed but didn't put clean bedding on the bed. The bedding had fresh human stains on the bedding.

We then went to check on the pool and it was ice cold, I asked a staff person if the pool heater was turned off and he stated the heater had not been working for months.

The next mornig we went for breakfast and there were no forks when I asked the lady in chage her answer was you can use a spoon or your finger. The lady in the next booth informed us not the drink the milk because it was passed the expiry date and again the lady in charge said "well then don't drink the milk". There food on the tables and on the floor from days before. The place is a pig sty.

The customer sewrvice was very poor. The only good things about the hotel was it close to the ballpark and to the freeway.

We have stayed in many Best Western Hotels and without question this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Phoenix Goodyear Inn? Share your experiences!