“Bring your Own toliet paper” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #9 of 9 hotels in Goodyear
“Bring your Own toliet paper”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Too much furniture for the space. Tp was so thin and hard McDonald's has better quality! Mattress is hard. Sheets were scratchy and stiff and towels were like sandpaper. Stayed 2 nights. No coffee Put out for second morning. Pool area was nice. Room was hot first night Ac couldn't cool it off. I've stayed in better for the price. Sheets and shower were clean so I'd stay here again though. Just bring my own tp. Yes it's that bad.

• Stayed August 2012

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here, because it was close to the Wildlife Aquarium and Zoo. It was affordable and room was ok size. However, there is an apartment complex right behind the hotel which made us nervous about parking there overnight. We also found a cockroach in the room. The service was great, but I don't think we would stay again. Safety and cleanliness are very important.

• Stayed July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I booked a last minute visit Memorial Day weekend to visit my daughter, working in Buckeye AZ. All I need when I travel is a comfy bed, clean sheets, good water pressure in the shower and in-room coffee. This hotel offered that and more - the room and bath appeared to have been recently remodeled, and the hotel was quiet and convenient. It was a good base for my visit with my daughter as well as sightseeing trips to local desert parks. But the BEST thing at this BEST Western was the people! Everyone working the desk was friendly and helpful. Since this was a pleasure trip I was traveling without my laptop, and I needed to use the guest computer in the lobby to print my airline boarding pass for my 5:30am flight. However, there were technical difficulties... so Quiana, who was on duty, let me use her personal laptop to log onto my email, gave me her thumbdrive to save the boarding pass to, and then printed my boarding pass for me! Saved me lots of time and anxiety trying to catch that early flight! I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south are convenient to open space if you're traveling with a dog.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
North Myrtle Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We needed a pet friendly hotel while on a road trip, and this was my favorite. It was very clean, quiet, and comfortable, with the little restaurant/bar right on the premises that we took the dog to. I highly recommend this hotel to all picky people like me.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Winchester
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were scheduled to stay here for two nights. Our room was on the first floor, next to an enterance door to the hotel and the parking lot. We were kept up until 1am listening to the door slam and the cars in the parking lot alarms. The hotel rating was 2 1/2 star... I am guessing because of the name brand. The hotel should be a one star. The hotel was not very well secured, many of the rooms have direct access to the street. Also, the breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BWPhxGoodyear, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Phoenix Goodyear Inn, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Your feedback is very important to us and we certainly look at the quality of breakfast you received during your visit.

By telling us how we can improve you are helping us prioritize the direction of future improvements and enhancements at our property.

Regards,
Douglas
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for business...friendly staff, good customer service. Rooms were clean throughout with ample lighting for desk work, reading in bed. Grounds were very nicely maintained with myriad flowers in bloom.

The wi-fi was intermittent and a bit sluggish, but thankfully did not cost extra.

The rooms had an old-fashioned feel (a good thing actually!) with its CRT TV and older wooden furniture. A touch of nostalgia.

Great rates and clean rooms make this hotel a good choice for travelers.

Stayed April 2012
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights while visiting family in the area. Hotel grounds were quite nice and a lovely pool area. Room was clean and comfortable with free wifi and a supremely comfortable bed. Free breakfast everyday was really good. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Phoenix Goodyear Inn? Share your experiences!