“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Berlin, Germany
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Tried the Pad Thai and it was excellent. I have lived in Thailand and I found it to be very authentic. I also ordered a take out dish of vegetarian Pad Thai with Tofu for my wife, and then rather later asked if they could add some shrimp to it, and the staff were very happy to do so.

The famil-run restaurant is nicely decorated, the staff very friendly, the prices reasonable. I would guess that most people who eat there become 'regulars' if they live or frequent the area. One could easily pay more and get less. I for one was not disappointed.

I will go back to try as many of the other offerings as I can. And there is a "loyalty" card, you can get a free dinner after not too many visits! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
“Just slightly better than average, reasonable prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The meal we had was fine, the sauces were tasty, but nothing to write home about. The appetizer egg rolls gave the impression of having come from a package and the blazing speed with which our two entrees were prepared was kind of telling too. Chicken was kind of rubbery like it had been around for awhile.

Visited April 2012