“the best place to eat by the Quality Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Rochester, Washington
“the best place to eat by the Quality Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

staff is friendly and fast will get you any condiments you need and pack them for take away with out complaint.

Visited April 2013

79% Recommend
Banning, California
“Lots of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been to Black Bear before. This time I tried to find something on the menu that I wouldn't have to leave half of it. I ordered a one egg, sausage, cottage fries and biscuit. I still had to leave half of the cottage fries. It was good and of course the biscuit was 4"x 4" and It was very good. The other person had a cup of soup and it was plenty. The staff is very friendly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, Colorado
“Sick waitress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I had been to Black Bear Diner before and had good food. Great burger especially. However on our 3rd visit the waitress was sick...hoarse, coughing, etc. I asked her if she was sick and she replied that she was and had been trying to leave all morning to go to the hospital. Needless to say, it ruined our appetites to be served by a visibly ailing waitress. I did tell the manager that he had a sick waitress. He said he'd get her out of there as soon as he could. REALLY??? So he definitely knew she was sick but wouldn't let her leave. I think that's our last visit. Too bad since the food and service is good, but putting customers at a health risk is poor management indeed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Lots of food with a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had to try the chicken fried steak (smaller version) for lunch. It was very good and came with a salad which was a lot for lunch. The sandwiches are also big size. you get a lot of food here. Their breakfasts seem very popular as they were being served at lunch. Service was good with a friendly staff. prices are good and it is a casual place to eat. Wide selection on the menu.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bradley
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I keep giving the Black Bear Diners another chance in the hopes that I'll be satisfied with my meal. I will say that my BLAT sandwich I had last night was one of the best but everything is just so-so. The major plus is that it's located in the same parking lot as where we're staying.

Visited March 2013