“Globe Arizona's hidden jewel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Manor Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Globe
Dream Manor Inn
You added Dream Manor Inn to your Saves list
1 Dream Manor Drive, Globe, AZ   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Globe B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Goodyear, Arizona
“Globe Arizona's hidden jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Dream Manor Inn for a weekend getaway, and this was the best decision we could have made. Our hosts, Carl and Rebecca Williams, gave us a warm welcome from the moment we arrived, and they gave us the red carpet treatment for the entire length of our stay. It’s not often that you meet people of such character as Carl and Rebecca, and we wanted to say "thank you" for a wonderful time.

Dream Manor Inn is located atop a high hill in Globe, Arizona, and this provides the perfect location for guests to take in majestic views of the mountains that surround you, as well as a magnificent sunrise or a spectacular sunset.

Our first visit to Dream Manor Inn was the Ford Family wedding and reception hosted there, in September 2012. The entire staff was exceptional with the level of service and hospitality shown to all who attended the wedding festivities. The ceremony took place in the beautiful garden sanctuary, and the wedding reception was held in Dream Manor's spacious banquet hall. The wedding went forward without a hitch, and the reception topped off the evening just right (loved the steak dinner, it was absolutely delicious)! The chef was phenomenal with the care that he took with preparing a delightful and tantalizing dinner. His resume does not do him justice.

Dream Manor Inn is the perfect place to go for a vacation, a weekend getaway, a business meeting, or any occasion you might need. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable, with all the amenities you need during your stay. And don't forget to have breakfast in the main dining area! Carl and Rebecca will treat you to a scrumptious breakfast menu that will totally satisfy!

Thanks to everyone at Dream Manor Inn for a positive and memorable experience! We are planning our next trip there, which is celebrating my wife's birthday in February, for a three-night stay. We can't wait to get there!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Glad you have enjoyed your visits. Thank you for your nice review. We are blessed to have a terrific staff that helps us pull off great events and maintain our clean rooms. We look forward to seeing the two of you again this month for your wife's special day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My entire family enjoyed this place. Beautiful views, very comfortable, great breakfast ( don't miss the scones ) and an overall excellent stay. Owners Rebecca and Carl ( very friendly ) have the hands down best place to stay in Globe!! We will be back!!

Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your nice review. Glad you enjoyed our blueberry scones. We look forward to you and your family's return soon.
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Dream Manor on several occasions in 2013. My constant travels are mainly for business as I get contracted to DJ for their stellar wedding & events. However, I bring my family on occasion to enjoy a little vacation of peace, quiteness, and enjoy some fantastic views. Since the day I first arrived here I was overwhelmed with such hospitality and noticed their eagerness to serve their guest. Their customer service is simply outstanding. I've been stopping by since 2011 and I'm pleasantly surprise to report that the integrity and character in their service does not change! Just the always-improving beautiful architecture!

Upon arriving you genuinely feel a positive energy and are greeted with such a friendly staff. The rooms are clean and endearing (I’ve stayed in most sections throughout the property). Great amenities, specifically the "man cave" which is fun for the entire family and the newly build putting green also a hit with guests with families. The breakfast is always a treat and it's HOMEMADE! I don't know what it is about the coffee.... but for me, it's a must have.

Carl & Rebecca skills really shine in the weddings and events. As a contractor for their events, I get an inside look behind the scenes on how they manage to pull off successful events night in and night out. Carl's skills as an emcee and event coordination are impeccable. He knows how to program the night and gets everyone involved in little activities throughout the event. I don't know how to put it... Carl has taught me so much about event entertainment. and Rebecca's management in the kitchen greatly compliments the dinner hours of the night. I am truly spoiled with their delicious dinners.

Carl & Rebecca have done an excellent job of reinforcing their signature brand of hospitality. You get so much value and quality service for your dollar here! Many people will agree that they're treated like family here and it's all credited to their success which makes the Dream manor like no other place in Globe, Arizona.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for a wonderful review. We believe in building great relationships with our guests, vendors and community. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the years to come!
Miami, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay at the Dream Manor on a number of occasions. One of the nicest places to stay in the entire southwest. Carl and Rebecca have an eye for nice.. The food is great and the whole atmosphere is enchanting yet with a wild west flair. I would recommend this stay for anyone coming thru town or a destination for a great weekend.

Room Tip: If you have more than one couple try the 3 bedroom suite!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you enjoyed our food and amenities. And yes, we do have a couple of rooms that have separate rooms, bathrooms and full kitchens. Kind of like a condo. These make great rooms for groups, families or couples traveling together. We look forward to you returning again.
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I were lucky enough to stay at the Dream Manor Inn and attend their New Year's Eve party last week. And I have to say "WOW", the place is absolutely gorgeous! The party was a blast. Excellent live music provided by a guitar playing musician/singer, as well as a DJ who played a little bit for everyone's tastes. They served an excellent rib eye steak with all the fixings. My wife had a chicken breast topped with roasted green chili which also was superb! You could choose one, or both if you liked which I thought was extremely generous.
My children loved the game room which had a ping pong table, pool table, and foosball, as well as a large screen tv with comfortable couches and a huge library of movies. I must admit I liked the game room more than they did, lol!
Extremely peaceful, beautiful views, an absolutely perfect stay! We will definitely return!
I wouldn't stay anywhere else in town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We love to do events and our annual New Year's Eve Bash is getting bigger and better every year. Being family friendly with amenities the kids can enjoy is important to us. We hope you and your family can join us again this year!
West Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed twice at Dream Manor for extended periods of time when traveling on business. Carl and Rebecca do everything they can to make sure you have what you need and that you feel right at home. The rooms are very nice and the views and sunsets are amazing! The homemade breakfasts are yummy. The DVD collection is ever expanding. Couldn't have had a better experience. By the time you leave you don't feel like family, you are family!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. Throughout the years we have several guests that have stayed with us for extended stays. Glad to know we are achieving our goal of making this your home-away-from home. We continuously strive to improve our property for everyone's comfort by offering a choice of different types of rooms and amenities. The new pool area is under construction now, and we hope to have it open by late April, early May.
Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were recently treated with a stay at the Dream Manor Inn while visiting family in Globe. We were given the Honeymoon Suite, and it exceeded all of our expectations! From the beautiful décor to the Jacuzzi tub, we were pleasantly surprised. When we arrived in our room, we were greeted with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne for a much needed sweet treat. The next morning we enjoyed a hot breakfast and coffee served by the owners with a smile and good conversation! We will definitely stay here again, and will recommend this to all of our friends and family! Thank you Dream Manor Inn!
Craig & Angela Moody

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. It was great to have you and your family here. We love to do the Romance package of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Especially when it is arranged as a surprise! Hope to see you again soon.

Been to Dream Manor Inn? Share your experiences!