“Great service, nice dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cedar Crest, New Mexico
“Great service, nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am staying in town for work and we wanted a nice dinner. The service was attentive and quick. I had the mango shrimp and my coworker had the teriyaki chicken. We both enjoyed them. I had the dinner salad for one of my sides and it was a big salad. We marked it down as one of the restaurants we will be coming back to.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Franklin, Tennessee
“Save your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Service was bad and the food was worse. I ordered the Mango Shrimp on the recommendation of the waitress it was awful, I ate one shrimp which was not grilled and appeared to have some type of orange glaze on it. Another person in my party could not eat the chicken teriyaki because it was so dry. The unconcerned waitress did not seem to care that we left all our food!!

Visited July 2013
Globe, Arizona
“very disappointed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

going out to dinner with friends we decided on the copper bistro, sad to say i was very disappointed. we were told they only had 1 table available (which is fine) then the greeter turned her back on us and we were duly ignored as other diners who arrived after us were taken care of, IE menus drinks. we ended up walking out and going to De Marcos where we had a wonderful dining experience. I would not reccommend Copper Bistro and seriously doubt I will return

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fried pickles...mmmm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place was okay, but nothing to rave about. The fried pickles were nice. I had the mango shrimp and it was descent but nothing I need to ever have again.

Visited February 2013
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Wonderful place! My family and i have been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience. Waitresses are awesome and the food is the best in town! Would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere