“Longest Wait Ever” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 34 Restaurants in Globe
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Longest Wait Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We walked into an empty Dairy Queen and ended up waiting 20 minutes for three shakes. Three shakes!!! The employees finished four other customer's orders before our order. I'm not sure if they purposely fill local's orders first, but they made us wait forever. My boycott of Dairy Queen begins today. I'll go hungry next time. I used to like Blizzards, however waiting for twenty minutes can change your mind.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mesa
“Substandard”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

In my Chocoholic Xtreme blizzard, there were next-to-no pieces of chocolate, but more importantly, the bottom half was vanilla! The lazy clerk couldn’t even take the time to mix the blizzard. And why was it being made with vanilla in the first place? Even though there were NO other customers, we had to sit down and wait for her to make 2 small blizzards. Lazy employee. Some DQs are better than others.

Visited December 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great food, fast and convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

They make awesome Cherry Milkshakes. Their chili dogs and fries are worth the trip! It is a family oriented atmosphere yet there were several couples, like us chatting in the booths. The views of the surrounding mountains is gorgeous.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sedona
“A Standard Dairy Queen”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

First of all, I love Blizzards. We stop here often when in Globe. The burgers are good as well. It is your standard fast food- with good desserts. Recommended if you like soft serve ice cream, and the burgers are about as good as any other fast food place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Arizona
“I'm a blizzard freak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I go in enough that sometimes they are already making my favorite Blizzard when I get to the counter to pay. Great people.

Visited September 2012

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dairy Queen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.