“Our Stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Glendale

Save Saved
You added Ramada Glendale to your Saves list
Ramada Glendale
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7885 West Arrowhead Town Center Drive, Glendale, AZ 85308   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Glendale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were traveling over Veteran's Day weekend which also coincided with Nascar weekend at PIR. Getting a room was a challenge and I was looking several months in advance. I have family in Avondale so I was looking to stay somewhere near to them. I found this property in an area I knew, Arrowhead Town Mall in Glendale, Arizona, where my family likes to shop. The rate was around $52 a night at the time I booked and that was exceptional. The room was 203 with a king bed, a mini fridge and a small microwave. The location of the motel is good in that you have everything around you - shopping, restaurants, gas stations, etc - and not far from the 101.

The room was basic and bed was comfortable. The hotel shows it's age and wear and tear. The blanket under the breadspread had stains and tears. The room was listed as non-smoking but you could easily tell that at some point in its history the room had smokers in it. One lamp was not working and we believe the entire socket was not working at all. Another socket by the couch would nearly come out of the wall when you tried to unplug something and my boyfriend got sparks when he plugged in something.

The staff was really friendly. I have no complaints about them directly. One weird and annoying thing that happened and may not have been related to any particular staff member, was that when we would leave and come back in the evenings our card keys would not work. I had to go down to the office (on the other side of the building) each night and have the cards reloaded. It was annoying.

The free breakfast consisted of make your own waffles, cereal, danish, juices, milk and yogurt. Yes it was better than nothing but I've had better. It was not a strong selling point but I can see the benefit to some guests.

The free wifi was spotty on that side of the building. There could be a number of reasons for this but it is one of those little things that adds up and impacts the overall satisfaction of a guest.

I wouldn't rule out staying here again but it won't be my first choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
THORNTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Two years since my last stay and room literally looked and felt two years older - also could tell that room was or had been a smoking room - kinda stinky - also found some trash from previous occupants that had not been removed by housekeeping- beer caps and paper trash on the floor......

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Glendale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Glendale

Address: 7885 West Arrowhead Town Center Drive, Glendale, AZ 85308
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Glendale
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Glendale 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Ramada Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada At Arrowhead Mall Hotel Glendale
Ramada Hotel Glendale
Glendale Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Glendale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.