I have stayed here about 6 times but just getting around to writing a review. The fact that I have stayed here 6 times by myself on business and with my family on vacation should say something about the fact that I like this place. Here are the good things:
1) Location - Close to the sports complex, Arrowhead Towne Center and the 101 Loop on Bell Rd. This is in Glendale about at Peoria border on the Northwest end of the interior 101 so if you need to be on this side of town, it is a good bet.
2) Clean - Rooms are well kept and what you would expect from a Springhill Marriott
3) Nice Free Breakfast - They have fresh items and good quality as opposed to many "free breakfast" places that set it out at 6 AM and let it get old and cold. Pretty good coffee as well.
4) Friendly staff - Always welcomed with a smile and able to answer my questions related to local area and best routes to get places
5) Free WiFi and nice desk setup in rooms for business
6) Potential for adjoining rooms if you have family and kids but these are only available if handicapped accessible rooms are not already booked.
7) Quite - far enough from the 101 and bell to not hear road noise.
About the only knock, and it is minor, is that there is no bar or eating option beyond breakfast but there are several within walking distance and dozens if you want to drive less than 1 mile.
All in all, a solid call if you want all the above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria Hotel Glendale
- Springhill Suites Glendale