“No need to look any further” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9310 W Cabela Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 15 hotels in Glendale
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“No need to look any further”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ill keep this short and sweet. Myself and 2 others went down for a sports trip. Walking distance to the Cards and Coyotes stadiums and only 15 minutes from the Diamondbacks stadium.
The trip itself was great, pool fantastic and best of all was the hotel staff. It would not have been easy to deal with us however not once did we feel like we were not wanted.
While everyone was great, Oscar and Kristine deserve a special thank you from myself.

Travis Munroe

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chino Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

These guys are great I was greeted by my first name when I walked in the door, I do not know how they did it but I was impressed. The room wwas super clean and everyone i ran into was very courteous and helpful. To top it off I forgot my computer mouse in the room and the Housekeeping Manager actually called me and mailed it back to me. I will not stay anywhere else in Phoenix from now on !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Glendale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The staff was excellent. They were very friendly, kind, helpful, and hospitable. This is exactly what you need when you are in a different state away from your friends and family. The staffs made me feel like I was home. All the staff members were great to me but there were a few that stood out like Brianna, Will, Vanessa, Kristine, Sara, Adela, Stephanie, Lupe, Cynthia, Joe, and Bereniece. The house keeping lady that worked on the weekends was so nice and friendly. Also Angela another housekeeping lady was very nice and friendly.
I would definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express again and recommend my family and friends to stay here! The staffs there is what made me stay there and the reason that I would go back!
Before I met the staff my plan was to stay there for a week and then go to a different hotel for the remainder three weeks, but after I met the staff there was no way I was going to leave until it was time for me to check out!
I made long life friends at the Holiday Inn Express it was definitely a great experience and one of the best choices I have made so far!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Winslow, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

from the time we stepped in to the time we left the staff went over and above the call of duty some names to mention Ocsar, Brianna,Berenise, Krissy, Sara, Stephanie, Dan, Joe, Lupe, if I forgot anybody I'm sorry, every body, and everything was excellent, will come back and will tell other

Room Tip: all rooms were excellent
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ok, if there is a game in town I am sure this wouldn't be the case, but we were there in mid June and there was availability. There is a communal pool with the Staybridge next door which was quite large. You can 'borrow' grill tools to cook out by the pool which a large family was enjoying. We were only there one night, but it was quite comfortable, clean and the breakfast buffet was fine. We would stay there again. The evening desk clerk (sorry, forgot her name) was very helpful when we mentioned that we were headed north. If it hadn't been for her recommendations, we might not have stopped in Sedona!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Altadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night in order to attend an early-morning function the following day at Luke AFB, because the hotel was conveniently located and the price was right ($110 + tax). We really appreciated the fact that the complimentary breakfast service began at 6 am! (It was a standard HI buffet, and fine with us.) Because we're IHG Priority Club members, we were given a gift sack containing a couple of bottles of water and a snack package of cheese-filled crackers when we arrived ... not particularly impressive, but a nice gesture, nonetheless. More impressive: We were given a late check-out time of 2 pm, which allowed us to come back to the hotel after our event and relax by the pool for a couple of hours before our flight. The pool is large and attractively designed. Other than the carpets throughout the hotel, which need to be cleaned or perhaps replaced, everything seemed fresh and well-cared-for. I would have liked to have a mini-fridge in the room, but it wasn't necessary for such a brief stay. If we needed to be in town for a longer period, we'd probably opt for a suite ... either here or perhaps at the "sister" IHG Staybridge Suites hotel next door, which I believe shares the swimming pool. Still, for this trip, our room and the hotel's amenities met our needs very well!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Free wifi and breakfast, lovely staff everywhere and wonderful rooms, plus reasonably priced.

Great location to restaurants and bars, we very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale? Share your experiences!