“Very nice place and good atmospere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 486 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Italian
Singapore, Singapore
“Very nice place and good atmospere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband took me to this place for my birthday. We rode our bikes to this place on a nice evening and had a good dinner. Since I am vegetarian I opted for the pasta and my husband took pizza. I am usually not a big fan on pasta...but I liked it here. Also had a yummy chocolate lava cake for dessert. The crowd was good and friendly. Had a nice evening.

• Visited January 2012

“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012 via mobile

We have been going here two to three times a month since they opened a few years ago and have always loved the food and the friendly staff.

So. AZ
“Great take out food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We ordered take out for our family twice in five days while spending time with another family member in a nearby hospital. Everyone was quite pleased with the quality of the food, which spanned selections from pizza through several types of pasta dishes. Although we were ordering for dinner, we noticed a board with lunch specials that would have made the food an even better value. The only caveat is that you have to ask for napkin/plastic ware setups if you will need them for your take out order - they didn't ask.

• Visited January 2012
Glendale, Arizona
“wonderful food great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

My husband and I stopped at Bravi for salad and pizza. You place your order and pay as you go in, we were greeted by a friendly pleasant staff member. We had a few questions that she happily answered. You get to seat yourself at Bravi - there are basically 4c areas, the front that has large windows overlooking the main street and front door, the middle section that has a selection of booths and tables, a bar area with high tops toward the back and a side patio. Our favorite area is the middle to the bar area. There are large windows across the back that look out onto mountain views. Very nice. Our food came up quickly and was sooooo good. We had traditional cheese and pepperoni - but their caramelized onion and sausage pizza is wonderful. Staff check on us and made us feel welcome. This is a popular 'neighborhood' restaurant and the wonderful food and great atmosphere are why.

• Visited December 2011
Phoenix, AZ
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I love going at lunch time for their specials. They have great pizzas. I really recommend their tomato soup. It's great!

• Visited September 2011