“Best Homemade Salsa” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Sun City West, Arizona
“Best Homemade Salsa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have had our share of good Mexican food but Popos will be hard to beat. Great food and service. Stop in and try it during this hectic Christmas season.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glendale, Arizona, USA
“Popo's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this place! It's close to home, prices are reasonable, staff is friendly & they have great food! Try the jalapeno cream cheese & mechaca chimichanga!

Visited October 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“Just ok, but lacks differentiation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had the carnitas plate. It was okay. Nothing really special about this place and we have many Mexican restaurants in the neighborhood.

Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“I want my PoPos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

People have been telling me for years to try Popos on Indian School Road. I finally tried it and wow. That was several months ago. Recently, I was driving down Bell Road and noticed the location of 59th Ave. Since that is a lot closer to my house, we go there now. Every time, the food is delicious, service is friendly and fast. Best salsa I have had in many years. Every entree selection we have has been hot, ample, and tasty. Prices are reasonable.

Now for the downside. I have had better deserts. After trying their sopapillas and fried ice cream, I have come to the decision I will fill up on chips and the main meal while skipping deserts. They are not bad, just not worth the expense and the calories for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

When I go to Glendale to see y daughter we always go to Popos....I love their food and the drinks are great too....Tacos are awesome....so are the salsa and chips. Had the queso dip this time with the homemade flour chips....yummy!!! If you are in the area and you do not go here you are missing a great meal. You will always leave happy!!

• Visited July 2013