“good food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place is usually packed on the weekends so be prepared to wait. It's very noisy inside and have a hard time carrying on a conversation. The food and beer make up for it. They have groupons available for here a lot. We try and get one everytime we see one advertised. In fact there is one available now on dealchicken.com. I have enjoyed every dish I have tried. The portions are big so no need for appetizers. My husband and I share an entree if we decide we want an appetizers. The dress is as casual as you can get. Free panuts at every table and shells in the ground so be careful if you wear heels.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“No place like home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We are here often! Good food and nice place to always run into friends!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Aubrey is the best here at the Gilbert Location. They have great food, and good service as well...always helping the community and have good specials weekly.

Visited April 2012
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Good, homey place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Teakwoods is that neighborhood place you always know will be good. I wish it was closer to our house as we would go more often. They are very helpful and knowledgable about their menu.

One time our server heard my dining companion and myself saying we would each exchange a half of our sandwich with each other and she did it for us before she brought it out.

I would have given it 5 stars but it is pretty standard fare but it is done very well.

Visited November 2011
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Teakwoods Sucks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Worst food and management ever!The phoenix location closed due to their failure to pay sysco 60k omg that explains the pinky size chx wings.The managing partner George screws the GM and sits on his computer all day to rid of all bad things being said from phx to gilbert all day!He is pathetic just like teakwoods.Beware!Cheri Magill and Scott why dont you open your eyes.Wild noodles was owned and operated by George and chef Eddie Matney if he cant make that work he will never make teakwoods work.In addition they water down alcohol drinks thats why they taste so bad.I am so pissed I might have to visit him soon for my refund!

• Visited March 2012