“Excellent food at a great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fort Wayne, United States
“Excellent food at a great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our first visit and we found the $5 lunch specials were fresh, hot and tasty. The deal included a drink, the meals were more than each of us could handle.

“Surprisingly delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had lie expectations when I came in, but food was surprisingly fresh. Burritos were huge. Could have used a little more meat though

• Visited July 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Impressive for fast food fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was really surprised by the freshness & quality of the food here. We were impressed & will return. The ingredients were great & flavors strong- not fast food. I was also surprised by the cleanliness & service here- they were really attentive.

• Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great bean burritos and nachos!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Most of the food here is always good. I've only had one problem and that is the service through the drive thru. I told the lady three times what I wanted-kids bean burrito w NO CHEESE. So I wait thirty minutes to get to window. There was a new girl working the register and she had braces. Apparently, when I pulled up and window opened just in time for her to say my order to cook, giggly about El Niño burrito. After another ten minutes, she hands me a bag, and I just knew she didn't place my order when I ordered. I reminded her no cheese and she too back the bag. Pass another ten minutes, and I finally got what I ordered 30 minutes ago.

• Visited May 2014
“Shrimp Burrito!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Hooked on the Shrimp Burrito. I can't come to myself to order anything else. Loaded with shrimp. With a side of Jalapeños