“Clean, Quiet, Reasonable Prices, Close to Everything” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale

You added Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale to your Saves list
Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12800 North Sauguaro Boulevard, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 (Formerly Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Fountain Hills)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States
“Clean, Quiet, Reasonable Prices, Close to Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have had about 30 nights in this hotel over the course of this past year and every night spent was a good one. The food is good and the breakfast is an unbeatable value. It is close to everything that goes on in Fountain Hills and is a short 25 minute drive away from the heart of the Scottsdale scene and 25 minutes from Mesa and Tempe. The rooms are a great value and are always clean and comfortable. I would not hessitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting in the area, and they do a superb job of hosting special events as well. All in all two thumbs up for the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites in Fountain Hills

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the world famous fountain right acrosss the street! Wonderful if you can get it b...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Heidtke:

Thank you so much for your business, your amazing review, and mainly for your eternal kindness to our staff and our management.

You have patronized our hotel for many years, and we hope to keep your business for many more years to come!

Gary Lvov

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had the joy of staying at this Holiday Inn, which is nestled in the heart of Fountain Hills. Coming from a big city I was overjoyed that I would not have to hear sirens going off throughout the night. Looking up at the sky, I was even more delighted that I could see actual stars, not city lights.

Upon entering the lobby I was greeted by Jeanette's smiling face. She greeted me warmly and advised me of special attractions in the area, and also informed me of the restaurant located on site. Taking her advice, I dropped my bags in my room and headed down for dinner. Scrumptious is all I can say. I had the prime rib, it was on special, and my mouth watered as each bite melted in my mouth. Topped off with a refreshing beverage from the bar, and joined by creamy garlic mashed potatoes my taste buds sang the rest of the night. Breakfast was just as good as dinner.

My bed was soft, and while I could hear footfalls it reminded me of younger days living in mom and dad's house. What a comfort to feel like being at home!

Yes the carpet is well used, but that tells me that the Holiday Inn at Fountain Hills is truly at the heart of the community there. Whether living in town, or traveling for business or pleasure, a stay at the Holiday Inn will delight on every level. If you are used to bright lights, big cities, and prefer that, or if you want the Ritz at Motel 6 prices, this hotel is not for you. Otherwise, you will be as pleased as I was, and will stay over and over again. I guarantee it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ms. Dione:

Thank you very much for your FANTASTIC review of our hotel. We try to hard to please all of our guests, and it is so nice to read such an amazing review, especially mentioning the name of one of our best employees - Jeanette.

God Bless you for your kindness.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

For people like me and my husband, who live in Phoenix and sometimes like to have a little escape from it all, the town of Fountain Hills is a paradise. Being surrounded by the beautiful desert hills and enjoying their famous fountain park and laid back atmoshphere is wonderful. When we feel the city closing in around us we book a room for the weekend at the Holiday Inn in Fountain Hills. Their relaxing setting, clean, comfortable rooms and great food and drink have been just the ticket for this pair of stressed out big city dwellers. (We've also enjoyed dining at several nearby restaurants so there's plenty of variety in the area if you like to explore your options.)
We've enjoyed our stays at various Holiday Inns across the country and this one is one of our favorites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing review. We look forward to hosting your reservations in the future!

Million thanks.

Fort McDowell, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel and its managers and staff have been very professional, friendly and helpful every time I have been there. Since I live nearby, I only eat in the restaurant or go to events being held there, but do this on a regular basis, and have been doing so for several years.
Most notably, they really support the town of Fountain Hills, its businesses, and its residents, and stay involved in fundraisers for various local causes. There aren't many hotels that do this, and they deserve a big thank you for being so unique in this way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Mrs. Goodnick...thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was my pleasure working with you last year on our "Heroes of the Museum" Project! Many more great projects in the future!!!!

Thank you for your help ALWAYS!

Fountain Hills, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am a resident of Fountain Hills, and have booked for all my friends, business partners, family at the Holiday Inn. My husband and I slept there for 4 nights when our Air conditioning was broken (102 degrees heat). The service is always very personal and professional. The rooms, we always request view to the Fountain and Jacuzzi, are spacious, clean, and light. The Holiday Inn is located right next to the main avenue and has great views to the mountains.Fountain Hills is a quaint, friendly place. All people I have lodged at the Hotel, from France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Las Vegas and San Francisco had the most pleasant stay and were absolutely satisfied.We have lodged people there 2x a year for the last 5 years
Renate Mousseux M.A. Ed

Room Tip: The rooms, we always request view to the Fountain and Jacuzzi, are spacious, clean, and light. The H...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Ms. Mousseux,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. I am so honored to have been able to be of service to you, your husband and all the international guests you have brought to our hotel throughout the years. It is always so very nice to reply to these terrific reviews and these amazing guests that have been returning to our hotel year after year.

Please let me know when your guests are in town so that I could personally accommodate them.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Wow, what a great venue and even better room and cusomter service. Being a National Speaker for the last 20 years, my profession has allowed me to visit all kinds of cities, groups, meeting rooms, hotels, and venues. I have stayed in Canada, The US, and as far as the philippines. I recently, had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for an speaking engagment. The hotel venue was perfect for our group and my event.

The hotel room was clean, bed soft, and the restaurant food was tasty. Got some awesome pictures on the patio with the fountain behind me. The people were friendly and the service was good. They even let me do a late check out. Anyone thinking of staying in Fountain Hills should not miss this gem of a place. Kudos to a job well done!

Room Tip: Talk the manager Gary. He is nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Commander Logan!

Thank you so very much for your amazing review of our business. We are grateful to have been able to be of service to you and your family....and all the grateful guests that have come through the doors of our establishment year after year.

Once again....THANK YOU, sir!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this motel during our recent visit to the Phoenix area. We had been very active all day long and really needed a good night's sleep. The first thing we noticed in the room is that instead of full-sized pillows, they had very small throw pillows grouped into two pairs labelled Firm and Soft. While this may seem like a nice idea to someone, they were really small and could not be snuggled like traditional pillows.

Then, when we washed our hands in the bathroom, the sink was plugged which made it very difficult for more than one person to wash their hands. Since we arrived late at night, we chose not to wait for a maintenance person to come to our room and then wake us up trying to fix the problem.

Then, we proceeded to have our worst night in a hotel, ever! The floors do not appear to be concrete, so we heard every footstep and bed noise above us. We ae not talking about simple footfalls. Rather the floor above us sounded like it would cave in on us at any time. The couple above us needed to use the restroom frequently, so we were awakened literally every hour through the night. At first we turned the TV on, but the frequent and LOUD floor cracking and creaking noise overpowered the TV on low volume. We heard not only footsteps and bed noises but apparent cracking and groaning of the floor above us. If you make the mistake of staying at this hotel, AVOID room 228.

The next morning we notified the fromt desk and were told there was nothing they could do for us. So my wife insisted that the manager call us. The manager never did call us but did send us an email two days later telling us he'll give us a better room next time. The fact that the hotel desk clerk was not empowered to help us and the cowardice of the manager to not call us in person has convinced us that hotel no longer cares about its customers. We urge you to avoid this hotel and if you are in the Phoenix metro area, you might want to avoid all Holiday Inns as there are much better hotels, with lower prices, better quality, and who value your business.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear TRVWI,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale? Share your experiences!