“At the low end of average” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
london, england
“At the low end of average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place was very busy when we arrived but there aren't many options in FH and this is probably why people come here. We had pizza and pasta both just ok - pizza was greasy. Waitress was a bit weird really unfriendly at first then warmed up. Would not recommend going here unless you are desperate and unwilling to travel - if you do want good pizza and are willing to travel go to Pomo Pizza in Scottsdale you will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“Plus a half!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My friend and I had our first dinner here in February after enjoying the Fountain Hills Arts and Crafts Fair. The place was bustling! The patio was full and there were only two tables left. We ordered pizza and garlic knots, and both had a beer. The pizza was excellent - the crust had a good chew and was obviously made from scratch, the sauce was not too sweet and had a fresh tomato taste. The cheese was real mozzarella and the sausage was excellent. According to our waiter, the sausage was made by the owners. Service was great, especially given how busy they were.
The only reason I did not give a full "5" is because I wish they had more of an on tap beer selection. But, it's not a brewery. They did have the most popular beers (Coors, Bud, etc., which I do not call 'beer'). I settled for a Kiltlifter.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, AZ
“Great view, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We live in the area and often take visitors to this scenic restaurant. The views can't be beat. The service is never fast. The food is hit or miss. There are food items I love and ones that I hate, I haven't found much inbetween. I don't care for their pasta dishes because the sauce is often too salty for my tastes and I don't care for the stinky cheese they use. I also don't recommend their gyros. I enjoy their pizza and sandwiches.

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“Park side cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Only tried the pizza and a salad but both were good.
Nice place to sit and admire the view of the fountain and park.

Visited December 2012
Markham, Canada
“Good view and food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate lunch here and dinner one night .... The lunch was a better idea than dinner. Very busy and the table cloth was sticky on both occasions.
You get a great view of the fountain if you eat outside its a bit cramped seating wise but the pizza selection was good

• Visited March 2013