“Great Place and Location” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9800 N Summerhill Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Fountain Hills
Detroit, Michigan
“Great Place and Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2003

This place is wonderful. The room was spacious and the view at night of the lights of Scottsdale was amazing. Service was excellent. Turndown service left fresh ice, a nice surprize. It's just a bit outside Scottsdale in Fountain Hills, which meant less traffic and congestion. It's built into a mountain on a golf course, so the views are great. Reasonable and special place.

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2003

We were thrilled with our stay at the Inn at Eagle Mountain. It is tucked away in the hills northeast of Scottsdale - a perfect distance from the hectic traffic but close enough to venture out to shops, galleries, restaurants and businesses in Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Carefree and Cave Creek areas. Our accommodations were magnificent, comfortable, clean and spacious and were only rivaled by the fabulous views overlooking the Eagle Mountain golf course and the city lights.
Even the food and staff were fantastic! We can't wait to go back!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2003

I just stayed at the Inn in August. Wow..what a great place. I have traveled to Phoenix many times and I always stay close to downtown, and thought I would try something a bit differnt. I am glad that I did. I will be staying there again and won't think twice about the added time to my drive in the morning. Well worth it. The staff was wonderful. They had just opened their restaurant (I was the first guest in there) and had one of the best omelettes. They told me that I had the best view room, I didn't understand what that ment until I went back to my room after dinner. Wow. I could see for miles. I am even planning a trip back with some of my girlfriends for the winter to get away from the snow.

Been to Inn at Eagle Mountain? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn at Eagle Mountain

Address: 9800 N Summerhill Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Fountain Hills
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Fountain Hills
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Inn at Eagle Mountain 3.5*
The Inn at Eagle Mountain Resort is a boutique hotel, nestled in the foothills above the eighteenth green of the Golf Club at Eagle Mountain in Scottsdale. Guests will enjoy panoramic views of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Red Mountain, and the Sonora Desert canyon. Terraced in the Sonoran desert foothills we offer a secluded ambiance and an exclusive retreat location while being only minutes away from Scottsdale's galleries, shopping, dining and golf. Each of our mini-suites offers luxury amenities, with Southwestern décor and views that will envelop you in a sanctuary of serenity and the mystery of the desert. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Eagle Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Inn At Eagle Mountain Hotel Fountain Hills
Inn Eagle Mountain

If you own or manage Inn at Eagle Mountain, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.