I have only one real complaint about this place and that relates to the so-called "breakfast" that was included with the package we bought. The buffet-style deal was almost always empty and, upon prompting, the staff would bring out a couple of pieces of bacon or sasage wrapped up in a paper towel and dump it in the serving platter. Same with eggs. Coffee and toast was a real effort to get.
None of this would have been so bad if there were other options available. But this place is quite isolated and any alternative would involve a faily lengthy car ride.
They should either put there heart in this breakfast thing or pack it in altogether.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Eagle Mountain Hotel Fountain Hills
- Inn At Eagle Mountain Hotel
- Inn Eagle Mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Eagle Mountain Resort is a boutique hotel, nestled in the foothills above the eighteenth green of the Golf Club at Eagle Mountain in Scottsdale. Guests will enjoy panoramic views of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Red Mountain, and the Sonora Desert canyon. Terraced in the Sonoran desert foothills we offer a secluded ambiance and an exclusive retreat location while being only minutes away from Scottsdale's galleries, shopping, dining and golf. Each of our mini-suites offers luxury amenities, with Southwestern décor and views that will envelop you in a sanctuary of serenity and the mystery of the desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Inn at Eagle Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.