“Unprofessional management” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Eloy, Arizona
“Unprofessional management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The manager was very rude to my children and we go by there everyday, we will no longer shop there as we will go across the street.i work in the area and talk to a lot of travelers and you better believe I won't send them there! This place needs all new more professional employees

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Georgetown, Maryland
“Been there many times, as recently as November 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My November 2012 experience was very good, any Country Pride restaurants in any T/A around the country are worth eating in. The food is great, the servers are busy but nice. The restrooms are clean most of the time and if they're not they "catch them up" immediately.

My meal was about $15 with tax and tip, the average off-interstate price at almost any sit-down family restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“Good Truck Stop Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I just got back from Country pride restaurant in Eloy, Arizona. It is located within the Travel Amercia truck stop off of I-10. We were there for dinner hour, but the place was virtually empty. We were thinking "This isn't a good sign" but we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was clean so we deceided to stay.

We sat down & within minutes we were greeted by our server Roxanne. Our drinks were brought promptly. We found out that at this CP, you can order 2nds on any meu item for no extra charge. She said she gets truck drivers in asking about it all of the time, because not every CP in America offers that.
Also, kids eat free at this CP on Friday & Saturday nights!

My hubby had the steak & shrimp. He said the steak was a little rough but other than that it was good. My 3 egg ham & chesse omlet was downright tasty & our kids had 2nds on their grilled cheese & fries kids meals.

It was tasty, the service was excellent & the place was clean. We will definately eat here again. I can't beleive we've lived 3 miles away from this place for almost 7 years & never gave this place a try.

• Visited January 2012